6

Up on waking back up, as suspected I was in a cage. It held a perch, but other than that not much room to move. It had a water dish as well. I looked around the room, it smelled strongly of the woman and man that had saved me, from certain death.

The room was dark because the lights were not on,but using my owl eyes, I could clearly see, I was in a bedroom. The bedroom held light and dark tones of blues. The bed was huge, compared to my little bed at home. The room itself was bigger than my bathroom and bedroom combined.

The more I looked around the room, the more pleasing it was. I tried to move my wing, but was unable to, but looking quickly, I realized that it was bandaged and was secured to my side by tape, like it was braced there.

I was thankful that it wasn't amputated, to say the least though. I listened for awhile, but heard nothing outside of the bedroom. Soon I gave up trying to figure out where I was. 

Deciding to get off the floor of the cage, I jump up onto the perch. Wrapping my talons around it, I continue to look around the room. I see all sorts of objects, things that I have never seen before, and things that I haven't seen since I was a kid.

Hours later, the door opens and then closes, catching my attention from sleep. Opening my big blue eyes, I see the woman smiling at me. "Oh good your awake," she says.

She opens a small door to my cage, and presents me with a small mouse, that was obviously killed by her,becauseofthe smell. It was still warm. I took it in my beak, as it dangled from a pair of tongs, clearly from the kitchen.

Swallowing it whole, with some difficulty because of my wing being plastered to my side. She smiles,  "I know baby, but you'll get better, " she says. I can tell that she really wants to reach into the cage a stroke my white feathers, but doesn't, as she closes the little door.

I watch closely, as she goes and sits on the bed. We study each other for awhile, before I lose interest in her. I begin preening what feathers I can,because most are covered with the bandages. 

After a couple of minutes, she turns on the big TV on the wall, and lays down. I watch as she lays at the end of the bed, propped up by pillows, her feet in the air, as she watches some sort of movie.

I watch the movie for a few of minutes, till the female lead role gets tied up and the male starts doing his thing to her, pulling out weird scary objects, that look like torture, and judging by her face it is. The female looks scared and worried,but the male in the movie looks happy and turned on.

I quickly turn away, tucking my head into my good wing, so that I can't see anything. I quickly fall asleep, as soon as I tune out the movie.

I am soon woken up, when the door opens, and closes again. I see the male, he takes one look at me, as I pull my head from under my wing,looking at him. He smiles, almost laughing, "she doesn't like your movie," he says.

He does kind of a finger thing just outside my cage, and cooed at me, before walking to the bed. Kissing the woman, he goes to another door in the room. Opening it,I realize it's their bathroom. 

He enters the room, and starts undressing, leaving the door open. I quickly look away,before I see what I really don't want to see. I can hear the shower turn on, and then the shower door close shut tightly.

Thankful that I didn't see anything, I tuck my head again and fall back to sleep. I don't feel threatened by these two werewolves, as they haven't caused me any harm, even though I wish I wasn't in a small cage.

#################################

* Where is Kara?

* I hope you enjoyed.