14

Kara's POV:

I know I've been gone for a few days. I remained in my eagle form for the same amount of time. I have slightly lost track of time, but anytime I think about what happened, I shudder in fear, and fly further away from Michael.

At this point, I don't know what state I am in, or country. All I want is to escape the memories of being attacked, but I could never forget about Michael. Fear is what is keeping me away.

I know at some point, I will have to face my fear and go back. What I feared the most is will it happen again? Could Michael ever hurt me like he did them? I wasn't sure, and unsurtainty scared me.

He was nothing but gentle with me, is what I kept telling myself, everyday, as I was hunting for a rabbit, or diving into the water for a fish to eat, whenever I was hungry and low on energy.

Today I was in small clearing, perched high in a tree, watching everything around me. A doe and two fawns were playing in the clearing, mainly the fawns were playing as mom grazed and watched for danger.

I could hear the sounds of a small town not far off and see it as well,but none came to disturb the little family of three, as they frolicked and played.

I began to day dream about the fun Micheal and I were having, running side by side in our wolf forms, before we were attacked. It was a joy, then, as we wove around the trees, both enjoying each other's company.

I hardly noticed the small tear that ran down my face and across my beak, causing me to blink, in surprise and sadness. I wanted nothing more than to be with Michael, at the very moment.

Spreading my wings, I lept off the branch, and flew, letting my heart guide me, as I have lost direction of where the pack laid. I just hope that he is unharmed, and that he will be happy to see me.