SPLAT

You just moved into your new house a week ago but it has been raining non stop And the drops where like bullets from the speed they where coming so you never got to go outside...
You woke up to a shining sun...You where glad that you never left the house in the past week cause it made it easier for you to unpack and set up everything... You live by yourself but you got a three bedroom and two bathroom house... Why? Well you wanted a bathroom in your room and a room to record, and of course a guest room... you are 26 so you have a lot of game consoles because you never ruined them... you have a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, an Xbox, an Xbox360, Xbox one, playstation1,2,3,4. a Wii and a WiiU and ( enter more consoles I forgot to add including retro ones but not ones like DS's) and those where just your ones that hook up to a TV. You had all your games on a shelf labeld the consoles it was for and in alphabetical order... you where quite proud of your collection...
As you got out of bed you thought 'now that the rain in gone I should go and get some vitamin D!!! That's the right one right??'
You went got ready for a shower and went into the bath room
_____________________________
You got out of the shower wth a towel rapped around you, you wane Ono the closet and picked out your underwear (ps that consists of Bra and Panties /lol I jut said dat/ because they big go under ur clothes) the you picked out a plain Black t-shirt and put on a LoZ hoodie with ripped blue jeans and the went back into the bathroom(now that your hairs dry) and brushed your hair then put on a LoZ snap back. Put in black converse High tops and walked outside...
The grass was sparkling like stars as the sun shines on the left over rain... you stood their and admired the beautiful sight... even tho it was beautiful you knew that it was slippery and you miiiiight slip... you where an accident prone...
You started to catch sight of a park.. You crossed the street and walked towards it... as you got farther into the field you saw to guys doing random stuff and recording... knowing how annoying it is for people interrupting your videos you made sure you went around the back of the camera that was held up by a tripod... Hopeing that they wouldn't notice you walking by, you slowly and quietly sneacked by.. but then te bowl headed guy saw you messed up his foot work and slipped ( good thing they are making a SMOSH is bored video right!?!?)
Then the other guy saw you aswell Stopped doing what looked like dancing then stared at you... The looked at Bowl haired kid who was on the ground groaning.... then started to laugh at the bowl haired kid... I kinda just stood their all tense knowing a screwed up their video... you felt like you knew them from a thumbnail of a video on your what to watch... you never watched them before tho so.. you weren't sure...
_____________________________
Ian's POV
Me and Anthony where randomly dancing for a SMOSH is bored video when this girl walked by I didn't care untill I noticed it... she was ( enter your YouTube name here/ytn/) I got distracted by suprise and lost my foot in and slipped. Anthony noticed her seconds after a slipped stares at her the looked at me.. The laughed at me... I could tell (ytn) was nervous we would be mad so I started to laugh with Anthony then I stood up. Then said. "I am alright everybody!! No need to panic just slipped... Heheh"
_____________________________
Your POV
The bowl haired kid started to laugh along with the other guy... I relaxed as he stood up and said
"I am alright everybody!! No need to panic just slipped... heheh."
I was releaved that he didn't mention that he saw me... he did his outtro and stopped recording then said
"Don't feel bad it was my fault for over reacting at you sight!! You tryed to stay unnoticed!!"
Was I that obvious of beig guilty??
An- Lol I read thur it and I wanted to say sorry for the spelling error I am useing my phone and me sucking at touchscreens plus auto correct equals disaster and just in case you didn't read the lat authors note... you are the second most famous YouTuber (PewDiePie is still the first) and Ian is probably your biggest fanboy EVER. So yeah I am sorry this was short I need to go and eat... And clean my room hopefully next chapter will be longer :

I'm to lazy to delet that part up their but yeah your the second most famous YouTuber but I deleted the first to chapters cause they where an's so yeah here you go