THE FIRST DATE

An-Soooo.. Erm yeah this schedule thing for my story's are weird.. It's like 10:25PM it's a school night and I have to get up at 5:55 to style my freaking hair cause when I leave it curly its a squid... So if the writing is shit you know why

Ian's POV

Ian-well m'lady may I escort you to the car?

You-Ian I get it I look hot but you don't need to be fancy

Ian*blush*yhis is a date! I mean This is a fate! I mean date! Of corse i need to be!!

You-*bops his nose* I'm only teasing cause when your nervous your adorable!!

Shit! Why is she so Hottt!? We have walk to the car an when I attempt to open the car door for her she closes the door then opens it again...

Sheesh...most girls would love to be treated like royalty

You-I can open a door myself. I hate it when people do that for me cause it makes women look weak like we can't open doors...

Ian-I never thought I it that way...

She put on het seatbelt and I drove... We went to tonyromas (that's a place with amazing ribs!! /)•<•(\ yay! Fooood)

When we got there we don't go into the restrant place we went into the lounge... Where the 18+'s hung out a couple guys hit on X. She said that she was on a date.

I was glad she didn't ditch me for those assholes! We got some food and some drinks and promised Atleast one of us should stay sober. I said I will cause I am a super crazy and sexual girl when in drunk but he said he would try to aswell...

We ate our food and where out of there by 8:35pm!

When we walked to the parking lot I ran ahead and got into the car.. I locked the doors an watched her get mad.. The I told her to stand back via body language. and I started to drive away. She got really pissed after about five mins of being convinced I was leaving her I turned around and let her in.

When she got in she wouldn't speak to me so I started to apologize but she stayed quite so I was whining

Ian-X pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssse! I was just jokieng!!!

Then at a red light she took my arm and bit it. Really hard. People say I have fangs but she's like a fucking vampire! Hiiissssss!

After like three seconds of me squealing in pain like a pig we broke out laughing and she kiser me on the cheek and said

You-we need to do this again!

Ian-but it's not over yet

You-Ian I'm not having sex with you!

Ian-u didn't want y- I wasn't thinking that

You-your so gross

An-haha short chapter!! Well I wanna stay in touch with you guys so if you wanna give suggestions and such maybe your bored or want a new friend here is some ways to contact me!

Skype-fuzzythefluffycat
Kik-the_gamin_llama
Email-llamao3o@icloud.com
+
Uravrageteengurl@gmail.com

Hope I hear from you!!