Re-fucking-venge

An-So heeey its been a whiille~ don't hurt MEE ;~;

Ian's POV.

I forgot Anthony doesn't know about me and her dating... but more importantly how the hell are we going to get revenge.... But i have to say I made a hot Levi~ but I don't get to keep the cosplay... But again revenge... I have the perfect idea!

Ant-Hey! Are you going to tell me what's going on.

You- Ian only agreed to this cause I agreed to dating him!

Ian- No... You chose your self to date me I was just doin you a fabor cause you're my girlfriend... You asked me...

You-you fucking wish.

Ant-I believe Y/n

Ian-thanks man -.-

Ant-no problemo

Ian- Ant I need to talk to you... Alone..

You-I gotta go shower anyways Byeee!

After she left me and Anthony sat in the couch.

Ian- we need revenge

Ant-re-fucking-venge!

Ian-I was thinking tricking get into doing something ...ssssmmmmmeeeeexxxyy~

Ant-Uh... Alrighty then!

Ian- we should make her cosplay as Oishi!

Ant-yeah!

Than I called my guy who did stuff for me an orderd him to make Ooshi high school battle cosplay...

Time skip!

Your POV-

I was sitting on my couch eating potato chips and reading fanfics when I was kidnapped by Ian and Anthony....

them in unison-PUT THIS ON

The held out Oishi cosplay.

Oh fuck

There getting revenge

An-haha cliff hanger! So um guys. We have. Slight problemo.

I don't like SMOSH as much as I did when I started this... Meaning... My story's may not be as good... I may even quit. If that happens I will leave the story up but put in the title-Not continued- maybe even give it to someone else.. But that prob and hopefully won't happen...

~KawaiiCoral~