I'm dreaming right??

It's been three days since YN and the Smosh boys met...( says in the Pokémon narrator voice)
_____________________________
Your POV
you-"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
Anthony-"Nooooo Ian don't give in!!!!!"
Ian-" She gotz a squid!!!!!!!

Me,Anthony and Ian where playing Mario kart 8 on WiiU at my place. we where playing the vrs mode and they where on one team and I was on the other. And my team was winning and I was the only human on mine...

Ian-HOW THE HELL YOU DOING THIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS

You-Skillz!! That's how

I say as I hit him with a koopa troopa shell.i has a Lollie Pop in my mouth so it was kinda muffled... like a way saying it with my theeth clenched. While biting my lip cause I was doing that...

Ant- DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
He shouted as he inked my team with a squid

3 hours later

Ant- Füçk it!!! I'm leaving!!
He says as he storms out

Ian- looks like it's just Me and you, You and me.

Me( since its your POV that means you I'm just lazy)-*blushes* Don't say it like that it sounds like you wanna rape meee!!!
I squealed

Ian-Heh ooopsss...But really what are we gonna do cause their is no way I am going up against you alone in ANY game. And Anthony is a little pussy and ran away soooo...

(Btw guys you didn't play Mario kart the hole time.. But you won every game ;3)

Me-lets just watch a movie or something...
_____________________________
Ian's POV

You-Lets just watch a movie or something...

Yes score!! This is my moment to shine!!!

Ian-Totally how about horror??
You-Awe but those are scary ;3; lol sure I've prob played scarier
Ian-Kay how about Annabelle?
You-sure

Hehe now if she gets scared she will jump and grab my arm!!!! Score!!

Half way through the movie

Your POV _____________________
Ian- Ahhhhhhhhhhhahajfjwhdkijdzhfjcj!!!!

Ian jumps and grabs onto my arm(lol rember it was saposed to be the other way around? I kept in mind that Ian doesn't like scary things)

You- Wow no one is stupid enough to just stand their!! If I was in this movie I would of been gone already and the doll would be at the bottem of the ocean...

Right after that comment I noticed Ian clinging onto my arm.. I giggled and blushed

You- hey Ian I didn't know you where a pussy?
Ian- Oh erm*blushes* oops
He got off my arm and say on the other side of the couch leaving a cushion in between us.

End of movie
Ian's POV_____________________
Closer to the end I moved back beside her now at the end she is asleep on my sholder... Is this a dream?? He beautiful (s/c) skin sparking in the glow of the TV. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair soft tucked behind her ear.

I stroked her face smiling. she was so peaceful...I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room and put the on her bed.

Since she lives across from the Smosh house where I live. I just went home. as I opened the door I saw Anthony on MY computer he saw me smirked and read something out loud

Ant-"Sparks fly a reader x (ytn) fanfic..."

Ian- Dude!!! *blush* w-what are you doing!!!
Ant- this is in you history you on the fifth chapter? I knew you liked her...!!! So you where their late. Did any thing happen ;)?

Ian- Ewww! No dude! Your sick!!!

I didn't mention any more... Not even me carrying her to her bed... I just walked to my room and went to bed...
An- I am sorry if this was short I am feeling sick and in craving pink frosted sprinkly donuts.. I had a food battle marathon today so imma go and get sum!!!
Lol that's what she said