day 11, 10/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Ginny was watching her movies that seemed so uninteresting. She glanced at the door from time to time for the older girl, hoping to see her come through that door anytime, but she wasn't there. Amanda wasn't coming home. She did want to go to the Auror's office again and check if she was there, but she thought Amanda might come home unlike what she did the previous day, and so, Ginny decided to wait for her roommate the whole day.

The room felt so empty despite the sounds coming from the television. Ginny tried to focus her attention on the movie, but her thoughts kept on drifting to Amanda Lewis. She was worried about her, maybe, something happened to Amanda, but she remembered Amanda was one of the best Aurors. She was probably fine.

But amongst everything, Ginny missed Amanda. She missed how Amanda would be lying down on the floor while reading her book, muttering under her breath the quotes she loved from the book and insulting Ginny's movies. She just missed the mere presence of the older girl. Knowing she wasn't there left an emptiness in Ginny that she couldn't fill no matter how many movies she watched.

Ginny glanced up at their clock and saw that it was already 9 in the evening, but Amanda was still not home. It had been more than a day since she had last seen her, and Ginny hated the feeling. She sighed frustratedly before standing up. Just as she was about to enter her room, she heard a faint sound from the door. She glanced at it before sighing and opening the door. It was probably her imagination due to the fact that she hadn't gotten much sleep.

Then, there were knocks again. This time, they were louder and more hurried. Ginny ran to the door, thinking that it was probably Amanda.

"Ada- Eliza, Hermione? What are you two doing with –" Ginny's eyes widened when she saw the couple with her roommate. She frowned when she saw Amanda was being carried by the two girls. "Is she drunk?"

"Well, she's not tipsy anymore." Eliza groaned and gave Amanda another heave. "Let us throw her on the couch, eh Gin?"

"Oh, right." Ginny moved out of the way and Eliza and Hermione walked quickly to the couch and put Amanda down while groaning. Their muscles were completely sore from carrying their friend.

"Bloody hell, that Auror training may have made her stronger, but it made her heavier too." Eliza muttered under her breath and stretched her arms.

Ginny was about to say something when there was a sudden giggle. She looked down at the couch and saw Amanda giggling giddily with red cheeks. She turned to Eliza and Hermione with a raised eyebrow, wondering what happened to Amanda. Eliza and Hermione did not know what to say as they exchanged panicked looks.