day 19, 19/20 kisses

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

As she woke up, Ginny opened her eyes slowly and sat up with a yawn. Her face fell though when she remembered what happened the previous night, all the feelings coming back to her. She needed Hermione or Luna. She needed to talk to them. She stood up, wondering if she should send an owl or if she should Apparate, but she just shook her head and sighed. It was too early. She would just talk to them later.

Ginny checked the time and realized she had a few hours before Quidditch practice. She stretched and went out of her room, and to her surprise, there was no sight of Amanda or any sign of her. It was just 6 in the morning, and she was already out? She hoped to see the older girl before she went out to work.

Ginny started looking around for her. Maybe, she was still here. She looked in the kitchen and in the bathroom, but she wasn't there. She knocked on Amanda's door, hoping she was still there, but no one answered. She turned the knob, and to her surprise, the door wasn't locked. Ginny peeked inside and saw that Amanda's room was completely clean. That was odd because Amanda was too lazy to clean her room most of the time.

Ginny just sighed and closed the door before she made her way to the kitchen to cook breakfast, but as she arrived, she was welcomed by a cloche covering something. She took off the cloche and saw a plate of sausages and pancakes with a note beside it.

Had to go to work early. Eat well, Princess. Enjoy your day!

Ginny smiled widely at Amanda's thoughtfulness before she started eating the delicious breakfast Amanda cooked for her. She finished quick and washed the dishes. Ginny put the note in her phone and she was surprised when she was met by an owl at the window. She took the letter from him and to her surprise, the letter was for Amanda. Though she was a little confused about why Williamson did not give it to Amanda herself, Ginny smiled and wrote a quick note for the owl to send to Amanda.

Thank you for the breakfast!

"This is for Amanda Lewis. The two letters." The owl hooted before flying away. Ginny sighed before she got up and started to get ready for the day. She wondered why she asked the owl to bring the note when she could have done it herself, but she just sighed before finishing up. Ginny stayed at their flat for a few moments waiting for a sign of the owl. Whenever she and Amanda would exchange notes, it would only take a few moments before one replied, but 5 minutes turned into 30, and Ginny decided that it was time to go. Before she went to Quidditch practice, she Apparated to the Ministry for hope to see if Amanda was there since she still had an hour to spare before practice would start.

Ginny saw that there were only a few people in the Ministry, but it was still 7 in the morning so that was expected. She started walking around though she did not know exactly where she was going. She hoped that she could bump into Hermione or Luna too since those two came to work early as well.