wager

i've spent too much long between

staying and letting go.

perry poetry

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

INTRODUCTION

If you'd ask Ginevra Weasley who was the one person she could never do without. She would say Amanda Lewis. Without hesitation, without a doubt. After Ginny lost her brother, Fred, in the Second Wizarding War, Amanda was there for her, letting the girl hit her and scream at her. Amanda was Ginny's best friend, her roommate, her everything, but the one thing Ginny just couldn't understand about the older girl was that she was so persistent in pursuing Ginny despite knowing that Ginny was in love with Harry Potter.

If you'd ask Amanda Lewis if she would give everything and anything for Ginevra Weasley, she would say yes. Without hesitation, without a doubt. That was just how much she loved Ginny, and everyone knew. In fact, Ginny herself knew, but even if the Gryffindor was still in love with Harry Potter and had told Amanda a lot of times, the Ravenclaw pursued her still and continued to be there for Ginny. But what if Amanda is tired of running and running after the girl that she decides to wager her feelings and risk it all?

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

PLAYLIST

01. the winner takes it all abba

02. risk it all the vamps

03. your song parokya ni edgar

04. i don't want to miss a thing aerosmith

05. bless the broken road rascal flatts

06. thinking out loud ed sheeran