Choices

Pairing: Jacob Black x Fem!Reader

Written: December 22nd, 2020

Posted: December 23rd, 2020

Word Count: 551

Warning: None

Summary: Bella comes between Jacob and his imprint once again. ANGST

"Go, Jake

"Go, Jake. It's fine." You spat as you gathered your belongings that were scarred about in his living room.

"Y/N..." His voice broke off as he spoke.

Being best friends with Jacob you knew he would be overwhelmed with guilt. It was another fight about Bella. Lately, that was the topic of argument. Whenever she called, Jacob dropped everything for her.

"Jake, you always go to her aid!" You spoke raising your voice.

"That's who I am! I care for my friends." He argued.

You sighed, before turning to face him. "Yes, Jake, I understand that." You frowned. "But there's a difference between caring for someone and being taken advantage of."

"She's not taking advantage of me, Y/N."

"Of course you think that!" You yelled, motioning to nothing in specific with your hands. "

"What's that suppose to mean?" He spat taking a few steps towards you, suddenly towering above you.

Pointing your finger, you poked it into his chest. "You know exactly what it's supposed to mean. You're under her spell!"

Jacob growled.

You scoffed shaking your head. "I don't even know what I'm having this argument with you. I don't know how much longer I can do this." You felt tears forming in your eyes. Turning towards the door you began moving forward.

Jacob was quick to grab your wrist, preventing you from moving. "Please."

"Please, what Jacob?" You questioned with a raised eyebrow. Tears beginning to fall from your eyes.

Silence fell between you. Neither one of you wanting to be the one to break it.

As the silence went on, you felt as if you could hear your heart shattering into a million pieces. Your whole life you had been friends with Jacob, at some point you had developed feelings for him that you never voiced.

"Why...Why is she better than me?" You questioned your voice breaking at the end. Losing your composure, the tears began falling down your cheeks as your sobs echoed in the room.

"She's not! Y/N, she's not!" His voice breaking, quickly wrapping his arms around you pulling you into his chest. Resting his head on your hair, he held you as you cried.

"Then why do you always choose her over me?" You whispered.

"I...I..."

Pulling away from him, you wiped your tears as you took a breath. "I found my answer."

Rushing out of Jacob's house, you got into your car. Rolling the window down, you were about to mutter something to Jacob. Reaching through the window, he gripped your keys preventing you from starting your car.

"Jacob...Please.."

"But I need you."

Sighing you shook your head. "Pick me. Choose me. Love me."

"Y/N-"

"Please, Jake. Let me go."

"But Y/N-"

Tears began racing down your cheeks. "I'll never be as good as her, will I?"

Jacob frowned, tears begun threatening to fall.

Grabbing his forearm, you pushed it out of your car window, before putting the car in gear, turning the car around, you glanced at him through your rearview mirror.

Sobs began wracking through your body. Jacob had been the one constant in your life, he was more than your best friend, but neither of you wanted to cross that line.

Little did you know as Jacob fell to his knees he had imprinted on you.

*Let me know if you want a Part Two!