Snow Princess

Pairing: Jacob Black x Fem!Reader

Written: January 2nd, 2021

Posted: January 2nd, 2021

Warning: None

Word Count: 1,103

Summary: Returning back to Forks for the holidays, the reader reconnects with her childhood best friend, Jacob.

"Y/N, we're so glad you could join us!" Your aunt exclaimed, pulling you in for a hug. Quickly, she ushered you towards the room you would be staying in. "Make yourself at home! Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

Nodding your head, you placed your suitcase on the bed as you unzipped it and began putting away your belongings. You had decided that you would stay until you wanted to return home, both your aunt and uncle were ecstatic to have you staying with them. They often see you as the daughter they never had.

Putting your items away, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You called over your shoulder.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice questioned from the doorway. "I...I don't know if you remember me..."

Turning to face the person, you couldn't help the grin that made it's way to your lips. "Of course, I remember you, Jake!" You exclaimed rushing towards him. "How could I forget my childhood best friend?" Throwing your arms around his shoulders, you gently pulled him down to your level that allowed you to hug him.

Chuckling, Jacob wrapped his arms firmly around your waist, gently tugging you firmly against his body, as he buried his face in the crook of your shoulder.

"How've you been?" You questioned as you returned to your previous actions of putting your clothes away.

Jacob let out a heavy sigh before he moved beside you to hand you clothes. "It's....It's complicated."

You rolled your eyes. "What's not complicated?" You giggled.

"Well, there was a girl I had feelings for but she was in love with someone else."

"Oh, no." You spoke gazing at him, your expression filled with sorrow. "That is never easy."

"Yeah..." He breathed out, breaking your gaze and shaking his head.

"Guys, dinner's ready!" Your aunt called from the stairwell.

"Saved by the bell." You giggled, nudging his shoulder gently with his.

"You're telling me." He grinned.

---

"So you and Jake?" Your aunt questioned, as she made her way beside you.

Sighing, you shook your head. "We're just friends."

"Uh-huh." She spoke. "He doesn't look at you as just friends."