AUTHOR'S APOLOGY

Hello My Lovely Readers, Flawless Followers, Beautiful Boys and Babies.

Me.. Yours Phanikiran

Uff.. Uff..🥶😡🔥🔥🔥

I am feeling your utmost and uncontrollable anger and hearing your scoldings too.

But some unexpected incidents and situations, and my health conditions foced me to stay away for some time from my writings.

Firstly RECIEVE MY BIG BIG APPOLOGIES.

Now i will tell you why I took a long gap.

Long time ago I had already posted a note. I dont know how many of u read that.

Well i here again tell you.

In previous post i mentioned that my Laptop in which my all wattpad stories were saved, that device unexpectedly got damaged due to water.
Nearly after 2/3 months,the technician successfully recovered all my story files successfully.

I wanted to post them after completing my checking whether the files are in right condition or not.

But before have look, due to the Covid attack, the total day's plans changed a lot. I didnt get time to check the story files.

Slowly My daughters took away my laptop for their coachings and online classes.

Finally, after a hard effort i got time to check the files. And also checked.

But suddenly my health became worsen.

I visited the doctor and finally I WENT THROUGH A GYNIC SURGERY.

Now i am in rest.

After i recover fully, will definitely post the story parts. After completing my running stories, i will definitely post the parts of ON-HOLD STORIES.

Hope u all will understand and cooperate with me .

Thank you for your patience.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

With Love♥️
Yours🤗
PhaniKiran 🙏