DG # 4

Hello guys....sorry for the late update......due to getting little time ...its not possible to me to type the new plots of my all stories....so plz excuse me....but promise...I will update all my stories without fail if it will take little time....so don't scold me nd cooperate with me...nd stay tuned ....

Here is the next one....hope u will like it...

No more bakbaks.....enjoy this one...

Plz ignore mistakes....humble request....thank you...

Seeing Annika's expression....a smile appeared on Shiv's face which increased his handsomeness more than before...

She cant stop herself not to look at him...

"shock hona puri hogi tho start you work....that is ur chamber"...he said showing a glass chamber which is exact opposite to his table......

She turned her head nd looked at the chamber...she was again shocked seeing the chamber...it has a 4 feet wood wall on two sides that are attached to main chamber's walls ...nd the remaining was covered with glass walls....it gives a clear vision to Shiv.......

"will u start" ...he asked her....

"without turning her head she nodded in yes nd went near the glass chamber....taking a long breath she opened its door nd entered inside....seeing the richness of the room she was surprised nd looked back ...he smiled ....

In hurry she turned her head from him...

"yaa allah...Annika....yaad karo tune kya kya kaha unse...arrey ...Dadiji kitne baar kahi tujhse...jubaan ko thoda sambhalna seeko....lekin tu....voohu...kabhi suni nahina....ab dekh kaise phasgayi tune...arrogant., angrywala, khados....dimaag hai terepaas....seedha unke tags ko leke unke muhpe kehdiyana tune ...now don't know how he will react for all ur words...tufaan ke pehle wo silence hote haina waise behave karraha hai wo...jarur iss job deneke peechhe wajah bhi badla hoga...take care urself Annika....par inke aankhe haina ajeeb hai...kisikobhi mesmerize karenge wo...."she said herself....

*(* yaah Allah....Annika...remember wt u said with him....arrey...how many times Dadiji warned u ...dont slip ur tongue nd learn how to talk with strangers...but u never hear her....see now how u trapped ...arrogant ,angrywala, khados....u just told all his tags to him directly...now don't know how he will react for all ur words...before a big tufaan there will be a silence ...just like that he is behaving....taking revenge on u is the reason behing this job giving...take care Annika....but something is there in his eyes...every one will fall for those eyes...."....*)*

"kuch kaha"...he asked while observing her...

Her eyes widened hearing it...

"no...no...nothing sir"...said without turning back....she sat in the chair nd started checking his programmes dairy to know about his daily schedule...

Few minutes he starred at her thinking about his unexpected behavior towards that girl ....he didn't understand why he is behaving like that with her which is quite opposite to his nature....why he is enjoying the moments with her.....wt happened to him.....he came out from his thoughts when his phone started ringing....later he became busy in attending the conference calls....

Seeing him..."ufff"...she released breath freely while coming out from the tension...

Time passed....without taking lunch break she almost completed knowing about his programmes nd her duties as a Personal Secretary to him....

By nearly at 3:45...she came out from the glass cabin nd went near him who is busy in checking laptop...

Before she could open her mouth...