DG # 1

Hello....me Phanikiran is back with first DG (dream girl)...sorry for late posting.....

First of all thank you all for the love nd support that u all r giving through reading my stories , by voting , posting comments , adding my stories to ur reading lists nd by following me...for that a big thank you to all...nd love u all...

Here is the first one in DG....Read nd enjoy it.....

Hope u will like it....

Plz ignore the grammatical nd spell mistakes....nd feel the content...

Will meet with next...don't forget to give feedback....waiting to read ur reviews...thank you all

DG # 1

the room filled with silence .....AC is also working silently spreading its cooling throughout the room....the room's richness is elevating even in the blue bed light...its nearly around 4-4:30 in the early morning...

in that room...on a king sized bed a guy of 26/27 years of age is sleeping under a soft quilt....suddenly his peaceful sleep was turned into a disturbed one..something is disturbing him...the eye ball under the eye lids are moving ..showing his disturbance levels...

suddenly he opened his eyes with a jerk...his eyes...don't know how to describe them...they reflects all colors....sometimes green...sometimes blue...sometimes brown...lot but they express some emotions in few occasions that too in front of his brothers only....

He remembered the dream that disturbed his sleep...

Yes ...dream...in which...as always..."he looked around...suddenly appeared a girl's eyes which expresses love nd affection towards him...her beautiful lips turned with a beautiful mesmerizing smile with a beautiful black mole under the lower lip end...always a song plays whenever he sees her....

"Dream girl.....dream girl.....

Kisi shayarki ghazal.......dream girl.....

Kisi jheel ka kanval .....dream girl.....

Kahi tho milegi....kabhi tho milegi.....

Aaj nahi tho kal.....

Dream girl......dream girl"

Till this day he didn't see her face....he got up from the bed nd went near the French window ...standing there he focused outside at the pool water which was beside his bed room....

Himself: who is she? Nearly from 3 years she is coming in my dreams...not everyday ...but every time whenever my family raise my marriage topic..till this day I didn't see her face ...but that eyes nd lips ...I know them...but they left me alone in this world years before...I don't know how it was happened ...but I saw her when she was disappeared in the dark sky leaving her ashes as a memory to me......now who is she ...she have the same eyes nd lips that I know....why she is chasing me.......

Thinking it he stood there for few minutes...later he came back to his bed nd laying on it he tried to sleep but he didn't .....finally he got up nd went to wash room to get fresh up...after 45 minutes of relaxation under shower...he came out nd got ready ...when he is wearing a blazer...

At the same time...a guy of nearly 24/25 years of age came inside his room wishing him....

"good morning Shivaay"...

Yes ...he is shivaay...the great business man Shivaay Singh Oberoi...the pillar to Oberoi Khandan...eldest heir of Oberoi Khandaan....