chapter 19

sapnaps pov
sapnap was trying to calm george down while they sat in a hospital chair. a few minutes prior sapnap and george came into the floor that dream was on and george was holding some flowers for him. then the two saw doctors rushing into his room and them saying code blue. sapnap was telling george it was going to be ok and he just needed to realize it. dreams surgery obviously didn't go as planned, considering his heart was stopping as they were talking.
"george, george listen to me it's going to be fine. dreams going to be fine", sapnap said as he tried too reassure george, even though he didn't think it was going to be ok.
sapnap stared at george crying in the chair next to him.
"george, please stop crying it's going to be ok"
"honestly i don't think it'll be ok", sapnap thought, "why'd he have to do this..he could've gotten help. we could've helped him"
george and sapnap were sitting in that hospital waiting room all day, seeing doctors rush in and out of dreams room. at about 5 pm, sapnap went to the hospital cafeteria and forced george to come with him as well. after they got their food they sat down at a table, george kept staring at his food but he wouldn't eat.
"george, please eat i know your worried but please eat"
"ok.."
"george, the doctors are going to save dream i p-promise.."
george and sapnap walked back up to dreams floor. they waited a couple more hours and then they both fell asleep.
georges dream and pov
george walked around this town with dream.
"what the- am i dreaming ?", george thought, "wait..i gotta be dreams here. and he-he's not dead."
george started crying a bit.
"hey george, are you ok ?"
"mhm..", george said sniffling.
"you can always talk to me george, i'm here for you and i love you. remember that george..."
"i-i love you too dream..."
george and dream mindlessly walked around with an umbrella, until they reached a cafe.
"wanna get a coffee george ?"
"s-sure.."
dream and george walked into the cafe and ordered some coffees, after waiting for a bit they walked to a table outside.
"damn it's rainy really hard right now"
"wanna go inside then dream ?"
"no no it's fine, we're under a overhang thing"
"it looks really pretty.."
"it's pretty but not as pretty as you george"
"dream, i love you"
"i love you too george, don't forget that"
when george and dream were done they threw their coffees away and left. dream pulled george into him and kissed him.

(looks something like this, and george would be the girl in the picture)

"i love you so much dream"sapnap then woke george up yelling, "i got news about dream george !! wake the fuck up"word count 483a/nsorry for not posting i had personal issues and it was really hard and shit

sapnap then woke george up yelling, "i got news about dream george !! wake the fuck up"
word count 483
a/n
sorry for not posting i had personal issues and it was really hard and shit. anyways thank you 4 7k reads that's fucking insane !! thank you guyz sm and remember to take care of yourselfs !!