chapter 6

georges pov
incoming discord call: dreamwastaken
"dream? what do u need?"
"george wanna hop on the smp ? i'm gonna stream"
"yeah..sure...dream i have to ask you something, what you said last night were you just messing with me?"
"maybe, maybe not"
dream laughs
"dream!"
"sorry george but i'm not into you. and even if i was you don't like me either so it's whatever"
"dream...you know i'd like you to push me against a wall and kiss me slowly. wouldn't that be nice?
"when did you get so bold george", dream said while laughing.
"i'm not messing with you dream..i'd really like it, i'd love it dream i'd love it. so please pin me against the wall and kiss me for hours."
"george...?"
"no dream i dare you
come here to england and kiss me, please kiss me dream."
call disconnected
dreams pov
dream looked at his phone in shock, he dropped his phone on the ground and ran to his car. he put his cars in the ignition and started driving, he didn't know where he was driving though.
"oh my god..does he love me ?", dream said through tears.
dream pulled over at a lake and sat on the side and just cried. 9 hours later he finally came home.
"why am i sad ? isn't this what i wanted, didn't i want george to love me ?"
georges pov
"sapnap !! i told him that i wanted him to pin me against a wall and kiss me, why did i say that ? sapnap he hung up on me and he hates me now !!"
george started sobbing
"george !!", sapnap yelled, "he doesn't hate you...you gotta believe me"
"sapnap, what if he doesn't love me ?"
".......george..never mind"
"i have to go"
call disconnected
george went up onto his roof and started crying again.
"he would never love me...i'm worthless, he could never love me"
george stared up at the stars. george loved him so much, so why couldn't he love him back.
"dream probably hates me now, he obviously hates me"
george started sobbing more.
"dreams never going to love me...he's never gonna", george said through tears.
incoming call: dream :)
accepted
"h-hey dream...what do you need"
"about earlier..i'm sorry for hanging up"
"dream, honestly...honestly i um i want you to be my boyfriend...."
"i'm sorry george"
call disconnected
words 401
sorry for short chapter i was busy today but still wanted to get something out.