• Beginning •

- - -

- - -

Hi, so this isn't really like a prologue but more like a note so PLEASE read!

Obviously if you've been reading my other works or have been following me for a long time, you would know that I've been inactive for months now. With that being said, that means I haven't been updating any of the ongoing works yet either. You might think, "then why are you putting out another au here when you haven't finished the others?" Actually, this au is one i made around yoonmin week on twt a few months ago, but since I was taking time off here, I decided not to post it here. And yes, it is already COMPLETED. Lately, this platform has become a little toxic for me, to the point that I have to second guess myself often for what I write. Of course I know there's constructive criticism and I appreciate them!! But some aren't, and that's what I'm talking about. Please remember that I don't get paid for any of this, and I do it out of my own will. Some writers may agree that that easy access comment function gives people a lot of power over your work and you as a writer, whether you know it or not. Aside from that, this year hasn't been the best for anyone, and I've been dealing with a lot of stuff too, in terms of uni, personal reasons and all that; but i do hope you all are well and safe. This doesn't mean I haven't been creating content however. I just chose to take time off here, and honestly? I like that I did, and am considering to keep going with what I had been doing these past few months. But of course, I'll do that once i complete all the ongoing works i have. And, if you ask me when I'll be updating the other aus, I honestly can't give you a definite answer and I don't want to make any promises that I'll break, so please understand. When things get lighter for me, when i find the right motivation to and find a good time in my schedule, I will; that I can assure you! Note that the aus with the status "ON HOLD" means that idk when or if I'll get back to them anytime soon, it's either i lost motivation for them or simply just don't feel like working on them anymore :/ I'm also thinking of unpublishing them just to keep things organized. But, I'll make an announcement if I do.

ANYWAYSSS With the holidays here and the year coming to an end, I wanted to give you guys a little something so I hope you guys like this au, and i wish you a happy holidays and a better new year!! 🥳

*** This AU was inspired by the day both Yoongi and Jimin went live :) IT IS ENTIRELY SOCIAL MEDIA EDITS.