DIY String Art

Hey so I'm back with another DIY!  I recently did this and it turned out amazing so I hope y'all enjoy!

Don't forget to read the note at the end!

Supplies:

Piece of wood to desired size (the larger the art, the larger the board)

Nails

String

Paint (if needed)

Directions:

First, find your design.

A couple of design ideas are:

Elephant

State with heart on city you live in

Words

Animals

Characters

Next, find/cut your wood.  If it is not painted and you would like to paint it, now is the time to do so.

Take your stecil and lay is where you want it to go on the board.  I put an elephant at the bottom right corner.

Start carefully nailing the nails onto the right places that should be on the stencil (get an adult to help if needed)

Tie a small knot at the top of a nail and start wrapping the string around the nails until desired amount.  Then tie it off.

FINISHED!!

Okay so I'm getting so many reads on this and so many comments!  You all are so freaking sweet!  Reading your comments makes my day because I've been going to bed a little depressed often because of a guy (I'm not trying to get attention it just needed to be said).  Long story but anyways your comments are seriously uplifting and adorable!  Thank y'all for reading this book!  I love y'all!

~Bri

P.S. keep commenting please it makes my day!