Chapter 3- They start to develop Feelings(Try to ask each other out)

(Dee dee"s P.O.V) I've known Alice for over 7 months but my feelings are messing with me so I've been feeling some sort of attraction towards her Joey has been teasing me about her and it's really annoying. Marky on the other hand says it's love. I gotta be honest Marky has been supporting me more than Joey today Marky tells me to ask her out. Alice has mentioned she likes the forest or outdoors. So I've decided to take her to the forest tonight and sit under the moonlight. Joey tells me to kiss her when the time is right. That is a maybe in fact today I'm gonna go to the next door vent and see if I can ask her. ( Marky"s P.O.V) Ahh Marie, Marie, Marie , Marie. My sweet angel, She's in for a surprise, I'm planning on taking her to the pool or beach today. I love you Marie( Joey"s P.O.V) bruh Me with Jazmine never, my anger turns to lust I hate her and love her at the same time my feelings are hard to explain. Every time I go to bed I ask myself why do I want her so much, I bet she only sees me as an annoying jerk but I'm going to change her view of me tonight. I'm gonna take her to the movies and see how she likes that I wouldn't call it a date though 🙄. Plus I heard oggy is going to a dance and he's taking Olivia to the dance , I've told my gang about it and of course they were interested and want to go suit shopping tomorrow after their date. I told them Fine and they seem to like it.