Chapter 1- Meeting them

(Alice P.O.V) Do you ever meet some
Guys  and at first your Sister and best friend want nothing to do with them but then you and your best friend develop feelings for some of them but your sister is trying to resist falling for the leader.

"ALICE!!!!!" QUIT NARRATING AND COME ON WE ARE GONNA STEEL SOME FOOD FROM THE FRIDGE OF THIS HOUSE I FOUND!!!!.

"My bad that's my sister Jazmine yelling" Might as well just start the narrating as we steal food from the fridge. "Okay first All three of us are cockroaches me , my sister jazmine and , Marie (not pronounced Mary) (pronounced Ma ree) Right now my sister has been dragging us to this house next door. Everything is going well until we run into 3 male cockroaches

"Who the heck are you guys? the purple cockroach says. "Excuse us this is our fridge not some strangers" the Tall green one tells us.  "You can't break into our house , the chubby orange one says. They all take the food with them to the vent. Ik I shouldn't have laughed but My sister Jazmine"s face was the best thing I've ever saw today.  "There are other cockroaches here"?!? Says Marie "EVEN BETTER THEIR MALE and Marie faints. "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MARIE WE AREN"T HERE TO SIMP AND BECOME BOY CRAZY"Jazmine says while shaking Marie. "Plus I'm starving says "Jazmine annoyed. "I Can try and talk to them" I say. Jazmine snorts "ha You good luck" she says. I climb up the vent and go in. "Umm excuse me I say". The purple one Stops eating a fry and looks at me. The green one stops Drinking lemonade. The chubby orange one already has a drumstick shoved in his mouth. "Could you guys share some food with us please we came all the way over here just for some food". The purple one annoyed tosses a fry aside. "You know This is our house why should we share anything with you, We don't even know you guys" "Get lost" he says and pushes me aside. The chubby one Stops the purple one so does the tall green one . "Hey maybe we could share a little bit of food with them says the tall one. "Yeah it's not like I'm gonna eat all of this says the chubby one.  "NO" says the purple one. The tall one walks past the purple one. "Hey Umm We forget to introduce  ourselves" the tall one says. I'm Marky he says, the grouchy purple one is Joey , and the chubby one is Dee Dee" he points to them. "FOR THE LAST TIME DEE DEE NO! Joey says. "Are those your friends down there or sibilngs? Marky asks. "Ohh the one yelling with the dark blue hair with purple streaks is my older sister Jazmine" I say , The one passed out with light green streaks and light blue hair is My friend Marie" I say. I'm Alice I say". "Nice to meet you guys Marky says. "Do you mind if I bring them up?" I say. "Sure" Marky says.

(A couple minutes later) "So your telling us one cat lives here and his best friend who is a cat comes here sometimes"Jazmine says annoyed. "yes" the guys say. "Oh brother this is gonna take a while getting use to Jazmine says.

Dee Dee fan art below 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽 took me 20 minutes to draw