Chapter 4- Drama In the house

(Dee Dee"s P.O.V)  Today was the day and me and Marky were nervous not as much as Joey because he claimed he didn't really have feelings for Jazmine even though we know he does deep inside his heart. As soon as we were about to walk out we saw Joey throw out flowers in the trash can me and Marky looked at each other confused. "This is stupid!" He yells. "YOU GUYS JUST GO!" Joey yells at us. Marky speaks "Are you sure you wanna be home a-" "JUST GO"! Joey interrupts Marky and he covers his face while he throws himself on the bed. (Jazmines P.O.V) I heard everything from next door (the walls are very thin so it's basically easy to here everything) I heard all of it from Joeys yelling to TV channels. The crazy part is I started crying idk why I just did I try to cry as quietly as possible so no one hears  me but it was impossible plus everyone else left and it was just me and Joey alone I think I didn't realize I was crying very loud because of my thoughts because Joey walked in my door. I look up at him with red eyes I poured out all my feelings. "why *sniff the  hell *sniff are you h h here" I say between sniffles. Joey rolls his eyes and doesn't look at me straight in the face he talks with his back facing towards me. "Because I heard you crying" he said annoyed. "Can y y you p please leave m me a alone" I say. "No" he says. "Just go"I say still crying. "No" he says solemnly. "WHY WONT YOU JUST LEAVE ITS NOT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME OR RESPECT ME" I yell at him. Joey gets up from the seat "GOD DAMMIT JAZMINE I FRICKEN LOVE YOU" Joey yells at me. "It doesn't matter anyway cuz we both hate each other" he says calmly. "Can you just go"? I say Sweetly and softly as a let a tear go down my cheek. Surprisingly Joey wipes the tear off my cheek. "Just don't ... cry okay?" He says and looks away.

Srry I haven't been updating stories later , Apparently I got some comments and Things said on my page that I appreciate the thing is I want to reply to you guys all but I can't cuz it says it has to verify my email so for @funguy259 can you follow me so I can mention you in my Tom and jerry story that's probably the only way I can get back to you Lol I saw the mammy two shoes comment 😂 anyway I love all you guys so much and I will make sure to post so more chapters this weekend I'm currently working on Oggy and Tom and jerry fan art soooooo make sure to give me ideas for motivation cuz I'm suddenly starting to loose motivation for my Tom and jerry story even though everyone loves or seems to enjoy the story so I ask you guys a favor to give me ideas in comments and I might use them in the story all I need Is motivation please that's all I ask.