Introduction

Characters:
Luke: Oldest triplet and is very close with his family.

Nellie: Middle triplet and is also close with her family especially her youngest sister.

Dani: Youngest of 6 and the youngest triplet. Has always been closest with her sister Theo and her other triplets. Dani and her sister Nellie are almost identical other than a few hair color changes.

Theo: Is the third child in the family and has a special gift just like her mother.

Shirley: Oldest daughter of the family is the second born and isn't very present in her siblings lives since she left after a big argument with her brother Steven.

Steven: The oldest, first born of 6, isn't very present in his siblings lives since his book about his childhood home Hill House skyrocketed.

Parents: Olivia and Hugh, live in Hill House and are very present and accepting of each of their children's paths, and careers.

Jamie Taylor: Jamie is from Bly and moved to Vermont when she was younger because of her fathers job opportunity, though her English accent never left.

Story line:
PSA: This is not the same storyline as Hill House or Bly Manor. Luke doesn't do drugs, and Nellie doesn't see the bent neck lady.

Luke is engaged to the love of his life Jamie Taylor, the two had been friends since kindergarten and decided to date since 8th grade. Luke finally decided to pop the question in their college years.

Nellie had been married to Arthur, and have been together since Nellie decided to start seeing a sleep specialist for her nightmares she's had since she was a kid.

Dani never really dated anyone and has always felt there was something different about her. Once she grew older and her sister Theo came out she realized why she felt different.

Theo and Dani lived together because they went to the same college, Theo was in college to get her PhD (Doctor of Philosophy), and Dani went to college to major in business.

Dani and Luke went to the same college but Luke decided he wanted the full college experience by living on campus.

Jamie and Dani were very close since Jamie was majoring in business too they had many of the same classes and would spend a lot of time together studying.

After Jamie and Luke tell their families about the engagement the Dani and the rest of her family plan a surprise engagement party for the two. Though something seems off about Dani she puts it upon herself to plan the party with her mom and dad.

The party is at their childhood home Hill House because Luke has always wanted to have a party at that house. Dani plans the party as a four day process with feast and fun activities through the days.

A/N: I'm not good at story lines I'm horrible at giving away to much info or not ending it on a good end sorry. Sorry if my English is bad!