Normal Lives

A/N: This is a bit later in the girls lives. A bit into the future but not too much around 6 months.

*Jamie*

Jamie had been living in London for six months still going to a college near where she was living. She lived above the pub where she worked most nights. She made two friends Hannah and Owen who she had grown close with through her time in London. She was really grateful for them because they helped Jamie pay rent her first three months in London. After another three months of working two jobs she was able to pay them back.

Jamie had another job at a flower shop the Leafling. She worked for an lady only around her 30 who had two children and a husband. Charlotte Windgrave, was one of the kindest women in London. Her two kids Miles and Flora were almost as sweet as her, just sometimes sassy because they are only so young. Charlotte's husband Dominic wasn't usually around because he worked many places around the world. Charlotte hired Jamie on the spot not knowing wether she was good with plants or not just because she saw Jamie's pain.

Throughout the 5 months of Jamie working for Charlotte Jamie grew closer to the Windgrave family and started to love gardening. Jamie became an older sister to Miles and Flora who both loved her dearly. Jamie told Charlotte the reason she moved back to England and what pained her, and Charlotte was always there for Jamie after that.

*Dani*

Dani had graduated college early because she kept herself busy with school and doing her best to finish almost all of her work early. Dani did double the classes to finish early but instead of started her own business like she planned she became a teacher. Dani was a elementary teacher to around 20 students. She wasn't planning on ever becoming a teacher but she truly loved the job.

Dani had been very well put together a couple of months after her heart break but Theo and Nellie know she is still hurting. Nellie comes to Theo and Dani's apartment every month for a week to make sure her sister is okay. The three always talk and Dani let's out her feelings with them, and Dani is so grateful that she is able to let her feelings out to someone.

*Jamie*

"Hey do you mind closing the shop early today I have to get Miles from school he's not feeling good." Charlotte asked kindly grabbing her things around the shop. "Of course do you want me to pick up Flora after?" Jamie asked secretly hoping Charlotte would say yes. "You are my savior." Charlotte told Jamie putting her hands on Jamie's shoulders. "Alright get out of her." Jamie said goofing towards Charlotte who ran out the door screaming "THANK YOU!"

Jamie closed before finished school leaving her enough time to be there right before the girl ended. Charlotte had added Jamie to the parent list for who is allowed to pick her kids up from school. "Oh my Jamie your picking me up today! How perfectly splendid this is!" Flora said excitedly jumping around running to hug Jamie. "Well hello to you Ms. Flora" Jamie said hugging the small girl.

As Jamie was walking Flora to the car a question popped into Jamie's mind "What do you say we go to the park for a bit?" Jamie said smirking knowing what the small girl would say. "Oh how lovely and perfectly splendid that would be, please can we go to the park Jamie!" Flora said very excited trying to run towards the car. "Alright little gremlin we can go." Jamie said enjoying her time with the little girl.

Once they arrived at the park Flora dashed onto the grounds to play. Jamie sat down on the bench she always sat at so she always had an eye on Flora. There were many other kids playing at the park so Flora always had people to play with. The one woman who always sat next to Jamie came and sat in her usual spot. The woman had brown hair darker than Jamie's, she was fairly tanned with deep brown eyes.