New Life Pt. 1

*Jaime*

Jamie woke up really early due to the excitement of today's plans. Jamie woke up early and got ready for the day which was harder than usual. She wanted to dress in something nice than usual so decided on brown pants with suspenders and a black turtle neck.

Once Jamie went downstairs asking Owen for the day off one of the usual early drinkers walked in. "You look different today. What's got you looking all pretty?" The man asked. "Thank you, and not a date of that's what your asking." Jamie said with a smile.

"Let me take you on one then." The man said with a flirtatious smile. Jamie didn't really know what to say so Owen decided to help her out a bit. "Sorry late shes off the market. Not by me! I'm with my darling Hannah over there but she isn't available." Owen struggled to come up with a solution.

"So your off the market but going to meet someone looking like that?" The man said now confused. "Yes picking up some family from the airport. They decided to come visit." Jamie said with a smile. "Now why didn't you just say that." The man said laughing.

"Right well I should head to the shop and then head off, bye." Jamie said heading out of the door after receiving byes from Hannah, Owen, and one of the early drinkers.

Jamie then went to the leafling to help out for a bit. "Who is it?" Charlotte said knowing Jamie was hiding something. "Huh how did you." Jamie said but Charlotte cut her off. "Oh I don't know maybe your outfit, they fact you haven't come to work in two days, and your making the face you make when your going to ask for the day off. Plus your seem a lot happier recently." Charlotte said with a smile.

"It's Dani. It's a really long story that I'll tell you tomorrow but I might have made plans with her today." Jamie said also smiling. Charlottes eyes slightly widened but looked happy for Jamie. "Go ahead. Just don't get hurt again." Charlotte said giving Jamie a small hug.

"I won't. See you tomorrow." Jamie said closing the door to the flower shop. Jamie then drove to Dani's to pick her up. Jamie knocked on the door but no one answered. Jamie waited five minutes the. knocked again. No one opened the door.

*Dani*

Dani woke up to see the time was already 09:50. Panicking Dani ran out of Theo and Nellie's flat with no shoes. She hailed a cab as fast a she could to get to her flat. She arrived at her flat around 10:20 cursing at herself internally.

She walked up the stair to her flat not see someone waiting at her door. "So you ready?" Jamie said joking. Dani knew she was upset and trying to help her own mood by joking. "Jamie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to wake up late but a lot happened last night-" Dani said talking fast before she was cut off. "Look it's fine, I don't mind. If you want to still look at places we can." Jamie said with a smirk with a small hint of a frown.

"Yeah I want to I just have to get ready. You can come in. How long do you think I can take before you start to get mad?" Dani asked with a smile and opening the door. She looked at a broken vases on the floor but no Edmund. "Take as long as you'd like." Jamie said with a smile.

Dani felt embarrassed about the mess from the vases but Jamie somehow made her know it's was okay. "Alright I'll go get ready." Dani said heading off the get dressed.

*Jaime*

Jamie knew that whatever happened last night made Dani not comfortable staying here. Judging by the vases on the floor someone caused Dani to feel uncomfortable being here. Jaime decided that while she waited she could clean the broken glass off the floor.

Jamie was cleaning around the living area when she came across a broken picture frame. She picked it up to see the photo seeing it was a picture of Dani and Edmund. Jamie figured something caused one of them to get angry enough to break a photo of the two together.