Day 1 & 2

Day 1:
Today is the first day of the party and all of the siblings other than Luke are there helping Dani prepare the party. The 7 helped set up party activities and prepared some food for people. Nellie, Dani, and Theo made the food because they are the best at making food in the family, Olivia and Steven helped set up games and activities, and Hugh and Shirley cleaned around the house and prepared all of the rooms for guest.

Once people started arriving to the party Steven and Shirley showed everyone to their rooms. After everyone was shown to their room the last people to arrive was Luke and Jamie because it was a surprise for them. Jamie and Luke were very happy with their party but something with Dani wasn't sitting right so during their first dinner she excused herself to her room.

A few hours later there was a knock on her door. "Who is it?" she asked and the person says "Theo, can I come in?" Theo asked and Dani let her in.

"Are you okay why'd you leave during dinner?" Theo asked. Dani didn't really know what to say so she just said "I was really tired from preparing the party." Theo had her suspicions but left it at that and asked her if she wanted to watch a movie. During the movie Dani had fallen asleep and while she was sleeping Theo decided to see why she really left so she took off her gloves and touched Dani's hand. She couldn't believe what she had seen because not even her sister knew how she felt about a specific person.

A few minutes later another knock came to Dani's door and Theo allowed whoever it was inside. It was Jamie she wanted to see if Dani was okay and thank her for the party. Jamie never knew about Theo's gift so when saw Theo's gloves off she was curious to why so she asked, "Why are your gloves off?" Theo did her best to come up with and answer and when she did she said "Figured my hands needed some fresh air for a change." She knew Jamie didn't buy it when Jamie said "Can I see your ring?" Theo nodded yes and just when she was about to take the ring off Jamie grabbed her hand. Theo looked down when she saw what Jamie's touch showed. She couldn't look at Jamie because she realized something about Jamie she didn't think about till she saw it. Jamie complimented the ring and Theo thanked her. Jamie then left feeling a bit upset she didn't find out why Theo's gloves were actually off.

After the movie ended Theo decided to sleep with Dani because Dani had half of her body on Theo since she'd fallen asleep during the movie.

Day 2:
The next day Theo woke up to find Dani was still sleeping which shocked her because Dani had always been an early riser. Theo decided she should wake Dani since it was past 9 and breakfast would be cold if they waited any longer. Dani woke up angry that she wasn't woken up sooner so she could get ready. Theo said she looked fine and pushed her out of her room to get food.

Once they got downstairs everyone laughed and Hugh said "Goodness Dani I was starting to think something happened you never wake up late." Everyone laughed including Dani who got a bit shy looked down and began to eat, and while she was zoned out she noticed someone kicked her from across the table. She looked up to see who it was and look at Jamie who was smirking at her from across the table. Dani made a funny face towards and kicked Jamie back to which Jamie did the same. Dani lightly laughed, but also felt something weird in her stomach that she only felt around Jamie. She brushed it off and continued eating.

After breakfast they began their first activity which was pin the ring on the bride to be. Many people failed but then Theo won the game from watching for so long. Throughout the day they continued to play fun games and during the third game before dinner Luke went up to Dani. "I figured I should say hi and thank you for all of this, sorry I didn't say hi to you yesterday." Luke said as he hugged his little sister. "You're welcome it was the least I could do for you guys, and it's ok you had a lot of people to talk to anyways." Dani said while she hugged her brother back. After they broke their hug it was Luke's turn in the game. Throughout the game Theo would look at Dani constantly until she finally looked back. Dani immediately understood the look on Theo's face and knew they would be talking about something after the game.

The game had finally ended with Steven winning because he always knows the answers in heads up. Dani did her best to avoid Theo because she was worried about what they would be talking about.

After dinner everyone went to their room except for Theo, Dani, Shirley, and Olivia. Olivia asked the three to help her clean up dinner and the game. Dani tried to get one of her other siblings to do it but they were all busy preparing for another game. After cleaning Dani was pulled into a room guessing it was Theo's and knew there was no way to avoid her talk with her older sister now.

"Are you attracted to women?" Theo asked very straight forward and a very straight face. Dani shocked not knowing what to say not even knowing the answer stays silent, while Theo waits for her to respond Dani thinks of a logical answer. "I don't know, why do you even want to know?" Dani says nervous but curious to why her sister is even asking. Theo knew why she was asking but she wanted see if Dani knew for herself. "Because you've never had a boyfriend and I was thinking of it while we were playing 'guess the couple'." Theo said improvising her answer. Dani didn't believe her but let it go and left Theo's room to join the last game of the night.

Dani found everyone in the living room playing 20+ players monopoly. While she was looking for a seat she noticed someone moved over to give her room to sit. She walked over and sat in between Jamie and Nellie. Theo walked in later and looked at Dani who was looking at her. When Theo saw who Dani was sitting next to she smirked leaving Dani curious as to why.

Once many of the guest started to go to bed the only people left were Olivia, Luke, Nellie, Shirley, Steven, Theo, Dani, Mr. Taylor, and Jamie. They had decided to sit at the table to have a small drink then head to bed. Chatting filled the table and Dani zoned into her own space wondering why Theo has been acting so weird. Almost everyone had left the table other than one brunette who just waited for Dani to come back from her space. Dani felt the pair of eyes on her and came back from her space looking for who was staring at her. She then noticed everyone had left the table other than her and the brunette. "Welcome back." Jamie giggle to Dani who looked down becoming shy. "You alright?" Jamie asked noticing something off with Dani. "Im fine." Dani said and though Jamie didn't believe her she left it. "Alright well if you want you can head up to bed I'm going to clean up the game." Jamie said kindly starting to get up from the table. "I can do it, or you can help but your the guest you don't have to clean it up." Dani said also getting up from the table. "Alright I'll help." Jamie said and smiled at Dani.

Later they went to Dani's room and talked while watching the show they only watch with each other. Jamie cracked jokes and Dani laughed at them enjoying their time with each other. After what felt like a while of talking they decided to focus on the show. Jamie had fallen asleep cuddled up next to Dani with her arm across Dani's stomach. Dani again got the feeling she had got during breakfast and with out realizing she was looking at the other girls lips. She then looked away blushing realizing what she was doing, and a few minutes later she had also fallen asleep next to the brunette.