0.2

• 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2: 𝖉𝖆𝖞 2 • 𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖞 2, 2021

𝓽𝓸: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘦,

𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘭𝘺. 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 14𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 3 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳.
𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?" 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.
𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

𝘣𝘶𝘵,

𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.

𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯

Mirae gripped onto the paper tightly. Why am I crying? She asked herself in her head. She touched her cheek and wiped the tear off. She took a deep breath.

Why was she able to understand what he felt and why did she feel so emotionally connected only to the second letter? Perhaps, she felt as if it were relatable.

"I never had a boyfriend but why do I feel like this..." Mirae whispered under her breath. She placed her hand on her chest.

The door slid open, revealing the boy who had visited her after she woke up from her coma.

Mirae looked up from the paper and to the door. It was a somewhat tall boy. His hair was slicked back and he wore a white tshirt with black jeans.

A small smile arose on his face and he sat on the seat beside her bed. "How are you feeling?"

Her heart beated quickly by just looking at the guy. "I-I'm fine."

"That's good." He said relieved. He averted his gaze to the letter she was reading. His smile almost fell looking at it.

"What are you reading?" He asked and turned his eyes to her.

"O-Oh I'm reading a letter." She responded in a stutter.

The boy nodded and extended his hand.
"I forgot to introduce myself." A chuckle slid from his mouth. "I'm Moon Kevin." He greeted.

"Are you a foreigner?" Mirae asked. He nodded in response.

"I'm from Canada. I met you when I transferred schools from there to here about 10 years ago." Kevin answered.

"Oh.. then I was 14.. what about you?" She asked.

"I was 15." He stated. He checked his watch. "Oh I have a meeting soon. I'll get going now." He waved goodbye and left the room.

Mirae placed her hand on her chest.

"Why is this beating so fast?"

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 447
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚊𝚗 2, 2021