1.5

• 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15: 𝕯-5 • 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖞 15, 2021

𝓉ℴ: 𝓂𝓎 𝓂ℴℴ𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝒷ℴ𝓎 𝓀ℯ𝓋𝒾𝓃
𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂: 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓂𝒾𝓂𝒾

𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗌𝖾𝗈,

𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇? 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇 5 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖨 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌.

𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?

𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗄𝖾𝖻𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 1𝗏1 >:(

𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇! ♡︎

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗆𝗂 ☀︎︎

Mirae's mother stared at Kevin whilst he read the letter. "Mirae has been sad lately." She spoke. "She told me to send you this letter because you might be busy."

Kevin lightly gripped on the letter as tears formed in his eyes. It was definitely the Mirae he knew. She was always so persistant and patient, especially with him.

Mirae sat beside the tore boy and pat his back. "It's a pity.. I wanted you to become my son-in-law. You were always a good kid and treated Mirae like an angel." She looked down.

"I'm glad you were there when nobody else could be, not even myself, her mother." Mirae's mother calmly spoke. Although she seemed as if she wanted them to tear apart, she really didn't.

Mirae's mother always cared about Mirae but sometimes, Mirae wouldn't always be open to her. Sometimes, Mirae couldn't speak her mind if she wanted to but Kevin allowed her. Kevin gave her open arms she could run to and that's more than her mother could ask for.

Kevin became a son in her eyes. Whenever she saw him, she would be grateful. The day he practically saved Mirae, the day he held her in his arms when she cried, and the days where he stayed by her side though he was also injured.

"Will you be getting surgery..?" Mirae's mother hesitantly asked.

Kevin nodded. "Yes."

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 319
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚏𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 3, 2021