12. What happens in the dorm...(smut)

"Quiet princess. You're not allowed to make a noise."

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

You and Hermione were running out of the whomping willow as the small wooden entrance opened with creaks, and closed the same.

You could barely keep up with Hermione as she ran through the large field that led to the school. Her hand was intertwined with yours and you didn't want to let go, but knew If you didn't that you would fumble straight to embarrassment.

As you let go of her hand, she ran even faster, her beautiful hair, curly and puffy riding the wind.

She entered the door that was near the greenhouse, and leaned over with her hands on her knees as she breathed heavily, tired from her sprint.

"Shit, you're fast." You said with a giggle as you did the same.

Hermione giggled and grabbed your hand from your knee, leading you past the greenhouse, great hall, and then to the stairs to the dorm room.

As the painting creaked open, the fat lady giggled, and walked into the painting where her lover sat. You and Hermione noticed and laughed, as you walked into the common room, where only Dean and Seamus were sitting in front of the fire.

They were too busy staring at each other to notice you were there, and you snuck past them and up into the dorms. You passed a few doorways, and heard a moan, then went into your room which you both shared with lavender who was gone.

Ew, that was who was moaning.

While you were still grimacing from imagining that..image, Hermione immediately held your wrists as she pinned you against the door, then grabbing your waist and slamming you onto the bed, where she quickly put you onto the pillow.

"You ok?" She asked before she started kissing you again.

"Mhm." You muttered as your hands were held above your head by hers.

She quickly dove back into you, and moved her hands down your curves, her fingers leaving your skin crawling, begging for more.

You were expecting to be the one who was dominant in sex, but you felt incredible.

She let go of your hands and started to kiss down your neck, leaving small purple marks, and she was staring at your neck, which she saw as a canvas, and continued to paint.

You could feel a moan growing in your throat as she moved down slowly, caressing you roughly, as she lifted your dress, revealing your white lace underwear, and lower stomach. She started to kiss around your v- line, and moved upwards as she kissed your chest, taking your dress off all the way, revealing your breasts.

You felt exposed, and didn't mind it at all.

She started to kiss your lips again, but her finger slipped under your underwear and started circling on your sweet spot.

At first as she kissed you, your breathing simply labored at the feeling of her underneath your panties, but quickly your moans turned into whimpers as she went just a tad faster, and she realized that the small change in lace had so much affect, and it made her go crazy for you.