Shower

You woke up in your bed, realizing Hermione was no longer laying with you.

You expected that to be completely honest.

"Mione?" You said sweetly as you went over to her bed but it was empty.

You were about to go into the bathroom, but heard Hermione singing, as the water fell onto the tile floors.

You slowly pressed your back onto the door, as to not shake the doorframe.

You listened to her singing the song 'left side' by Eloise, and her voice reverberated through your ears, and her singing was so smooth. It sounded sweet like honey, and smooth.

You heard the water shut off, but she continued singing.

The other girls had left very, very early in the morning. You assumed it was to snog their boyfriends, and girlfriends.

The singing came to an end, and you heard her feet pattering on the stone tile of the floor, and quickly stood up, trying to get back to bed but crashed into the door instead, and fell to the floor.

The door slowly creaked open as you scurried to your elbows still on the floor, propping yourself up.

I cloud of steam chased out of the bathroom and Hermione stood in the doorway, holding a towel on her body.

"Hi there." She said as she leaned in the doorway.

"Hi." You scurried to your feet and scratched the back of your neck.

"Where are the girls?" Hermione said as she went back into the bathroom, tied her towel up and began brushing her wet hair.

"Off with Seamus, Susan, and Luna." You said as you leaned on the doorway, watching Hermione do her hair.

"Lavender and Susan are together again?" She said with a slight judgement.

"Yea. Cant keep off of each other." You said as you fiddled with your thumbs.

"Can I do your hair?" Hermione said as she turned to you and walked over.

"Sure."

"Just a minute I have to get dressed."

Hermione closed the door, after you backed up and opened it just thirty seconds after. She had on a black skirt, and a half tucked in dress shirt.

"Alright, up or down?" She said as she stood behind you. You looked at her in the large mirror of the bathroom.

"Down."

"Alright."

She began to brush your hair, and comb it backwards slicking part of it.

"Like it?" She said as she walked out of the bathroom, and slipped on her sweater and came back into the bathroom, putting on a bit of mascara.

"Yea. Can we talk?" You said as you fixed one flyaway hair, while Hermione did her makeup.

"Sure." She said with a sigh.

"What was last night?" You said as you sat on the counter in the bathroom, and hermione put down her makeup.

"I'm sorry. I was just tired." She said as she began reapplying, and was about to walk out of the bathroom, but you got a hold of her wrist.

"No, no you weren't." You said as you pulled her in the bathroom again and closed the door.

As she stood in front of you, her arms on both sides of you, as you sat on the counter, you could feel her cold, fresh breath on your face.

You put your hand on her cheek.

"I was tired." She said as her lips started to curl into the slightest smile.

"I don't doubt it. But that's not why you slept with me. Or why you kissed me back." She was smiling, and you inched closer too her, your noses touching at the tip.

"I don't know, y/n. Maybe." Her eyebrows were smug, as she looked at your neck, viewing the bare canvas.

"Can I kiss you?" You asked as you her her face in your hand.

"Please.." she said as she got close to you, her breath staggering, as your legs wrapped around her, pushing her into a kiss.

Her lips were warm and soft, and tasted like mint, and had a slight essence of sugar.

Her breath actress's your cheek sending shivers down your spine, and making your legs shiver.

Hermione took your hands into hers as she pushed even further into you, deepening the kiss.

Right as Hermione was tugging on the hem of your tank top, the door burst open.

"Mione?! Y/N?!!" Shouted lavender from the doorway.

"Oh. Hi." You said awkwardly as you got off the counter, and Hermione pushed past lavender, embarrassed.

"Lavender?! What the fuck, knock!"

"Sorry!" Lavender shouted as you ran after Hermione who was already halfway down the dormitory stairs.

Is there going to be a whole other awkward period again?