11 - sleeping beauty

Chapter Eleven
sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ

 "You mean she didn't mention me?" Breech asked, making his presence known

"You mean she didn't mention me?" Breech asked, making his presence known. Nora and Klaus snapped their attention to him, standing up straighter. Nora pushed Klaus behind her, making him slightly glower. He was the older vampire, he was supposed to be protecting her.

"Klaus, you keep your mouth shut. Wouldn't want you comatose by the end of the night." She whispered, but her tone showed all seriousness. Klaus silently agreed with a nod as being comatose didn't sound too fun.

Breech pushed off the tree he was leaning on and raised his hands in surrender. "Want to explain where the hell you've been, Nora? Off romancing with Klaus?" He gestured to the slightly amused hybrid behind her.

"I made a deal with him, a decade in return for my life." She said, making Breech's eyes widen as he observed the situation.

Nora was covered in mud, Klaus was shirtless. They were standing in the wilderness at 3am. So Breech jumped to a conclusion.

"A deal to be his sex slave?" Breech snarled. Nora immediately shook her head as Klaus quietly laughed. She looked back to the hybrid quickly before turning back to Breech.

"No! He's heard of the huntress, Bree." She lied, as that wasn't truly the reason he wanted her. In actuality, she didn't know. "He wants me for my homicidal tendencies. Just a decade then I'll come home, tell Emery I'm fine." Breech laughed as if her idea was ridiculous. Klaus looked down, for that wasn't all he wanted her for, not anymore at least.

"I'm not leaving you with this bastard." Breech all but growled. Klaus didn't like being insulted for he stepped from behind Nora.

"You mind your tongue." Klaus threatened, gently pushing Nora to the side. She glared at him for doing so.

"I suggest you listen to your minion and keep your mouth shut," Breech said boldly, attempting to turn back to Nora. Klaus quickly sped over and grabbed him by his throat, pushing him against a tree. Breech only smirked.

"Klaus!" Nora yelled, walking over to them. The hybrid only glanced at her. He hadn't liked it when she had been called a minion.

"No, it's quite alright, Nora." Breech brought his hand up, wiggling a few fingers behind Klaus' head. A blue mist came out despite Nora's protests. "You know he can't be controlled." The warlock said as Klaus fell to the ground unconscious.

Nora knew exactly what Breech had done, it was something he did use on her a couple of times. Klaus was in a blood coma, as she liked to call it. He'd wake if Nora gave him her blood.