Invisible[felix x Plus sized oc]

Face claim:Nicola Coughlan aka Penelope Featherington from bridgerton

            -Miranda, made famous in Shakespeare's The Tempest, means "marvel

            -Miranda, made famous in Shakespeare's The Tempest, means "marvel.-

Miranda was a quiet person who tended to read quietly by herself. Her terrible family ignored her most of the time. Which she was fine with as long as she got to read and they left her alone that was fine. Unfortunately, they didn't leave her alone all of the time, when they didn't they could be extremely cruel. Her stepmother belittled her mostly for her weight, while her father neglected her emotionally. It was mostly because she looked too much like her mother. It was difficult for him to even look at her.

Miranda's Step siblings on the other hand were worse. Her stepbrother was the worse especially as the years went by. He physically would harm her but not very often. Luckily she was able to avoid him most of the time. Over the last year, he started making other physical threats which turned to threats of sexual assault. She just needs to buy her time she's 21 and just finished college. She just needs to wait out until they got back then she could get the trust fund her mom left for her. Something her dad or stepfamily can't touch. She thought to herself. Miranda winces as her step-brother flicks her ear,'' Mom said let's go we need to keep up!''.Her stepbrother Jacob yelled. Miranda flinches at the sound of his voice. And gently rub her ear, Miranda doesn't say anything just nods her head. Miranda hears laughing behind her. Then I'm shoved by one then two shoulders,'' Watch it freak''.They say at the same time.