Crap...you snitched on me...

Hey, guys enjoy thing imagine. Sorry if this seems a little short or I think so at least.Could always do a short part 2 in the future.No promises though...

Eloise Rose was an ordinary girl well kind of ...she had one little thing about her that made her special. She could see visions... 

Eloise Rose, a girl who is a recent graduate of art and history. Who is brought to the attention of the Volturi thanks to her power-hungry roommate Rachael who things it will help benefit her future? Her roommate had recently started the job of the Volturi's receptionist. She "accidentally" let's aro see that her roommate could have a powerful gift even as a human. She has done sketches of her visions. Aro is given a piece of art that Rachel ''borrows''. Aro is extremely pleased about this and surprisingly Caius and Marcus are interested as well. Rachael is made to summon Eloise rose to the Volturi home under the guise she had an accident and needs help. Which even with her gift does not realize that it was a mislead. But she feels something in her gut as she arrives.

"Um hello, I am looking for Racheal she needed help with something, " Eloise asked. Looking around the beautiful entranceway of the clock tower. Jane is there to meet her inside the front entrance. Though Uncharacteristic of jane she smiles warmly at Eloise.Who she looks up and down. Master aro will be pleased she seems promising. Jane smiles and nodding she head while saying,'' Yes please follow me, Eloise, you're expected''.Eloise nervously nods and follows jane who begins taking her down the hallway then down a small flight of stairs through an elevator. Beautiful opera music played as the elevator traveled down. Until it stopped opening up into a small reception area. The desk was empty which she found odd wasn't this the area Racheal said she wanted to meet. Jane continued walking so Eloise just continued to follow her down into the medieval castle which has her in awe. Especially as an art and history student specifically in medieval history and art. It was so beautiful it seemed nothing had changed. A large set of doors come into view. They were a pair of large heavy looking wooden but beautifully well hand-carved doors.

 Jane leads her into the throne room where the trio along with most of the guard is waiting. When they both enter an energetic aro gracefully raises from his throne and says "Ahh and this must be Eloise...Rachael's roommate ".

Eloise looks around hesitant and fearful she had a feeling beforehand something wasn't quite right. The only thing she could respond with is a quiet "Yes sir".Which aro smiles at. Responding with "And she has manners wonderful ". Caius and Marcus even manage to crack a small smile. Aro chuckles and turns to his brothers,'' I was beginning to think manners had gone out of fashion nowadays''.He says to before quickly turning his attention back to Eloise. He takes in the young woman that he only had seen a glimpse of the beautiful young woman.

The dark-haired man walked down the steps towards the nervous young woman who was carefully looking around. He holds out his hand towards Eloise,'' May I ?''.he says while indicating towards her hand. Eloise looks at his hand before slowly letting him take hers. Aro happily looks deep into her thoughts. Every little thought from seeing a play she was interested in then there was the time when she broke her arm when she was 10 falling off her bike. Or she had her first broken heart. When she born all the way to now. But between then he found what he was looking for ...and oh they were so beautiful the things she saw. Aro stopped prying through her thoughts finally looking up at Eloise. While gently letting go of her hand.''Magnifico ''.Aro declares.''To see what you've seen ...you have seen this very room before even coming here''.

Eloise thought to herself,'' Crap crap how did he know did...did he read my mind?''.No that was impossible. From the confused expression on her face aro cooed to her,'' oh my dear all will be revealed, my dear''.