The odd Annette[Edited]

Author's note:Hey guys here is a chapter from the imagines.For those that read the vision from volterra book things are nearly done just gonna spell check it should be out sometime this week.I've been really busy I am finishing my finals which will be next week so I am doing reviews of some chapters I need to edit and will release soon.I had to check this for spelling errors and grammar.So I shouldn't need to go back later to edit.

Annette was just an art history and philosophy student who said no to a free tour. And boy did things go to crap after she said no. Annette was living in France currently five minutes just outside of central Paris. She had been sketching down notes of some of the building's features for a few hours when she was approached by the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She had long wavy red hair and her eyes were an unusual color a violet color. She was unusually pale with a stunning figure. It had all the right curves in the right places.'' Hello'', the woman said with a sultry smile and flirty eyes. Annette looked up confused and looked behind her before turning back to the woman and pointing to herself.''Who me?''.She asked with a confused expression and pout.

The woman smiled and nodded,'' Yes beautiful I just wanted to let you know the tour is leaving and you should get in line. It's free so no worry!''.She said with an excited tone. The woman had sniffed slightly which widened her smile. The goddess of a woman pointed to the small bus of people nearby even though the windows were tinted she could still see people in them. Annette scrunched her face in confusion as she said,'' What tour ?... I never agreed to any tour''.

The Woman seemed to laugh it off but in a forced way,'' Oh silly me I thought you were one of the people. I must have confused you...but since we have an extra spot on the bus. How about you join us.''She said with a cheery smile. She then added, ''Oh and I'm ...Nicole''.Annette looked at her. Lie...that was a lie. Annette's gut told her no screamed at her to say no. It wasn't right.

It sounded like she was telling Annette and not asking. Which made Annette frown before replying,'' Um no thank you, Mademoiselle I think I'll stay here no offense''.Annette said giving a fake smile before going back to her notes. Another moment passed before she glanced up to see the woman staring at her. The woman ' Nicole' frowned at her she had a mixture of confusion, disappointment, and plain annoyance. Annette gave her a 'Well?!' look. Before 'Nicole' lips curled into a tight smile. The kind you use when you try to restrain yourself from being angry.' Nicole' simply nodded and reluctantly walked away from her then walked up the road to where the bus was. Then boarded it after it started and began to drive away she glanced into the bus. It appeared 'Nicole' was driving it. Annette waited for the bus to drive away before she glanced back to her notes. She then glanced back to the road the bus had driven off on. Annette's favorite hobby was to study roadways. That road leads two ways on connected to a major roadway and the other was a lesser-known roadway people could use to travel to other countries you could travel through parts of France then you could go to either Switzerland or Italy.

The first thing, that came to her mind was human traffickers. It was also possible she was legit with actual tours. However had a scam that says it's free, then tells you later if you have to pay if you want to come back. Annette looked intently at the road for a moment. Before shaking it off then collecting her things. She put her textbooks and journals away which included her journal of notes. She put them in her backpack which was a typical backpacking bag. She put her water bottle in the side holder. The other side had a zip-up pocket which held random junk. She closed her pack and put it on her back. Before grabbing her purse putting it over her shoulder and leaving. She was pulled out her phone luckily she still had her phone on her. That and her travel card to use she had her laptop safe in her bag. She learned not to leave it in her apartment especially since if a theft broke in it would be the only valuable thing she had. Annette walked back to one of the railways and hopped on. She then journeyed back to the safety of her apartment in Paris. Once she was in her apartment she felt a breath of relief...she locked her apartment and checked her widows which she knew were safe because she was on the highest floor. She had a small patio she could sit on so in theory someone could climb up. Annette glanced around her tiny apartment and sighed. It wasn't much but it was home. She just hoped she'd never see that woman ever again.