Teleporting Them

MY POV:

I was in the theatre I was going to teleport to them. I was trying to get ready, to meet the favorite characters of my favorite anime! I wrote down my lines, I was so nervous. 

2 Minutes has passed, and I finally got the courage to teleport them here. 

With a flick of my hand, they all teleported here in their pajamas since school semester ended in their world. They looked so confused I almost laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we" said Kaguya as she looked around the room unfamiliar with her surroundings. Then, her eyes met the president's Shinogane. "P-President your h-here too" She stuttered out. I laughed mentally inside my head wishing they would just confess their love and get together all ready but no, the anime is called "Love Is War" for a reason, I sighed. At least I would be able to get them together now since I teleported them here. I feel so evil I'm basically exposing them forcing them to watch themselves and their thoughts. 

"I'm not sure where we are, but I will protect you" Shinogane said bravely. Fujiware popped in between them gazing their eyes and said "What about me?" with puppy eyes. "Of course, I will protect you, why wouldn't I you were my first friend ever and I thank you for that" said Kaguya.

"Alright, Alright everyone you are probably wondering why you are here" I said confidently speaking loudly making sure to have everyone's attention. I noticed Shinogane and Kaguya father hasn't said anything since they have been teleported. I knew Kaguya father never cared for here according to the anime. But, Shinogane father seemed to not bring notice.

I continued my focus on them all trying not to notice their father's not paying attention which really bothered me. "You all are going to be reacting to yourselves in the past", I paused to see everyone's reactions. Kaguya looked calm. Shinogane seemed to not care because he thought nothing really happened in the past. "That includes your thoughts too", Shinogane and Kaguya went pale of a sudden then blushed red. Shinogane's father looked surprised and curious to what his son was thinking in the past and his actions. He had a feeling it had to do with Kaguya.

However, Kaguya's father had other plan. He walked over to Kaguya bent down to her level and whispered in her ear so no-one could hear, "I'm disappointed in you, If I see anything during this that is completely useless I will no hesitate to ground you" he said walking away like nothing happened. Her eyes, widened because she wouldn't be able to see the president..her crush. She bite her lip holding back tears. She promised herself she wouldn't cry including in front of the guy she likes and the whole student council. 

All Kaguya could do at the moment was nod her head looking down. She never dared to look her father in the eyes. What if it shows EVERYTHING I done in the student council, INCLUDING MY THOUGHTS, oh no no NO, Shinogane will find out I like him...He won't feel the same and afterall Love.Is.War and dad could ban me from being in the student council or even in the school ! thought Kaguya as she was freaking out. All her thoughts were cut off by Fujiware's hand on her shoulder. Fujiware was Kaguya first friend and knows about her father and how strict he is. 

She looked at Fujiware and Fujiware nodded and squeezed her hand telling her it is going to be okay. Last time, Fujiware screamed at Kaguya's father and somehow managed to win. Kaguya nodded back then looked back to Shinogane. Shinogane took note of how she was when she saw her father, he wanted to find out more about her family but it would be like a love confession to him wanting to know more about his crush.

~TIME SKIP~

I sat them all down, after they got settled. Then, I pressed the play button.

Hey guys, I have a lot of future plans for this story. This is only the cast of Love Is War season 1, I will add season 2 on the second book. I just added Kaguya's father and how he would act in there for fun. He was never in the anime. If you see any mistakes or errors in my writing feel free to tell me. I hope you all have a good day/night! 

Word Count: 747

~Signed Vesta