I Will Make You Invite Me To A Movie (Part 1)

(It shows the inside of the student council room)

(Kaguya): It seems..there's a rumor going around..

(It shows Kaguya pouring tea for the Shinogane, The President)

"What rumor, I will sue them." said Kaguya's Father. "No, no there is no need for that because it's just a small rumor and Love is war so nothing will happen" said Kaguya looking down.

(Kaguya): that we're in a relationship or some such.

(It shows her giving the tea to Shinogane, The President)

(Shinogane): That's normal for their age. You should ignore it.

"Smooth, real Smooth" said Shinogane's Father. "Shut up" huffed Shinogane. Shinogane pulled Kaguya on his chest, and whispered "I don't think Love is war wherever we are right at the moment" She nodded her head and felt like she was about to faint because of 'Love sick' itis.

If you don't know what it is then Kaguya has it in the second season near the last episodes. 

Kaguya quicked grabbed her right hand and placed it on her cheek. Shinogane wondered why she was doing that and thought she wanted him to touch her cheek so he used his right hand and touched her cheek right where her hand used to be. She blushed madly, trying to keep it together because she would have to face him without touching her cheek (A pose that felt right)

(Kaguya): That's all it is?

(It zooms out to Kaguya next to Shinogane while he is drinking his tea)

"Your making it so obvious you love him" said Kaguya's Father, warming up to her not that all strict. They all nodded their heads except Kaguya. "I understand I was being obvious but please stop embarrassing me" said Kaguya hiding her blush with her hands.

(It goes out to Shinogane's thoughts)

(Shinogane): They think Shinomiya and I are dating?

(It shows him sipping his tea)

(Shinogane): Those fools certainly do enjoy talking about nonsensical love affairs.

(It shows him stop sipping his tea thinking still)

"What are you thinking son, to get her to confess her love" said Shinogane's Father. "Well, it seems like whatever you were thinking, President didn't work because we are still here and neither of us confessed our love and neither is a couple" said Kaguya.

Little do they know, Kaguya and Shinogane both plan on confessing after watching Love is War Season 1 and Season 2. They plan on confessing at the same time so neither lose.

(Shinogane): Although..If Shinomiya demanded that I go out with her, I suppose I wouldn't mull it over!

(It shows Shinogane in a seat while Kaguya in the background)

"Awe, President you are so cute thinking it is going to be so easy to make me confess my love" said Kaguya. She just realized what she said and covered her mouth, her whole face turning red. I..I just called the President cute...thought Kaguya. Shinogane knew at the moment, he already knew but he knew as a matter of fact Kaguya loved him and he loved her back. It was all about making each other confess their love, not that they would know what to say if that happened.

(It shows Shinogane opening a Magazine)

(Shinogane): And I'm certain she has feelings for me.

"C-Certain? W-W-What makes y-you think t-that?" said Kaguya shocked Shinogane found out her feelings for him but blushing as always. "Just my ways" said Shinogane.

(Shinogane): Probably just a matter of time.

(It shows him thinking what Kaguya is going to do)

(Shinogane): She should take off that mask of a perfect, pampered young lady

(Kaguya In His Thoughts): Shirogane, I need to talk to you.

(Shinogane): and make her blushing appeal to me.

"I disagree" said Kaguya's Father. "She doesn't blush at all around you she hides her feelings, I know by her bodyguard" said Kaguya's Father explaining the situation even though he is never around. He hears it all from her bodyguard, "Dad please don't expose me" mumbled Kaguya. Little does she know Shinogane heard that and he chuckled quietly.

Authors Note: Sorry guys, for not updating for so long. I updated in honor of all the readers out there and votes. Thank you guys so so much! This is a short chapter because I wanted to get the chapter out so bad. The chapters will be longer from now on I promise.

~Signed Vesta 
Word Count: 727