The Beginning Part 2

THIRD POV:

Everyone was curious of what the first episode would hold.

(Author): Shuchiin Academy!

(It shows the word 'Shuchiin Academy' in Japaneese)

Shinogane and Kaguya knew that was the school they went to. They knew where this was going. Kaguya and Shinogane's Father knew it because they put their son/daughter in that school to learn and they remember when they joined the student council.

(Author): It's a prestigious school with an ancient and honorable orgin, 

(It shows many pictures of teachers with a frame around it on the wall)

(Author): founded as a facility to educate upper-crust children.

(It show the pictures of teachers on the wall with frame going down still)

They all nodded their head not really knowing much information about the school. They were pretty much ready to see Shinogane and Kaguya's first match of Love is war.

(Author): The focus on the nobility is gone, 

(It shows a hallway with students walking down it, they are walking on red carpet)

(Author): but many talented students born into the wealthy, distinguished families

(It shows a different hallway, the hallway near the student council room)

(Girl): How do you do?

"I never noticed how formal the students are" said Shinogane. "Well, it is a professional school after all, I wouldn't be surpised" said Kaguya. Fujiware looked at Kaguya sadly cause she knew why Kaguya is so formal and barley smiles and never really laughs. Shinogane was trying not to be worried because the way Fujiware kept looking at Kaguya sadly like she knew something.

(Author): and shouldering the future attend the school.

(It shows two girls walking down the hallway passing a guy)

(Guy): How do you do?

"Is that seriously all they say in the morning" said Shinogane's Father. "It seems so" said Kaguya Dad. Shinogere with their Father there. Shinogane's Father embarrasses him, Kaguya's Father is strict.

(Author): Naturally ordinary people wouldn't be permitted to lead and bring these students together!

(It shows a guy's hand holding a book but doesn't show the face)

(It shows the back of Kaguya's head also)

'Who is that' thought everyone except Kaguya and Shinogane. Everyone knew it was getting to the juicy part of reading each others thoughts and plans and if they like them or not.

(Girl): Everyone look!

(It shows a girl with purple hair and purple eyes smiling excited)

(Girl): The Student Council members!

(It shows both Kaguya and Shinogane walking down the hallway)

Fujiware didn't like how whatever they were watching was gonna read Kaguya thoughts 'HER best friend'. She could be thinking about her home life and it would expose her thoughts. Shinogane and Kaguya was nervous seeing each other on the screen and squeezed each others hand by accident. Of course, Kaguya was a blushing mess but Shinogane felt comfortable.