Prologue (Part 1) (Updated)

3rd POV (spider man far from home)

Mj: ok you can put me down! (2x)

Soon Peter put Mj down wild she was still holding on to him.

Spider-Man: you ok?

Mj: (got off) uh...whoa, yeah, yeah I'm ok just...never, never, never doing that again, I'm never doing that again.

Spider-Man: ok. Well I should probably get out of here.

Mj: be safe.

Spider-Man: see you later.

Then Peter jump on a lamp post and waving at people until the news came on.

Tv: this is breaking news.

News man: We come to you now with revaluation with last week's attack at London. Anonymous source provided this video show Quentin Beck aka mysterio moments before his death. Warning you may find this disturbing.

Quentin: I managed to send the elements back to the dimensional rifts but I'm going to make it out alive! Spider-Man attack me for some reason he as a army of armed drones stark technology. he say he is the only one who will be the new iron man no one else.

Eith: are you sure you want to comments the drone attack? There will be sefic casualties?

Peter: do it execute them all!

News man: it shocking video was released earlier today on a new team form the daily bugle.

J Johan Jameson: well there you have it Fokes conclusion proves that SPIDER-MAN was responsible for the brutal murder of mysterio. a interdimsional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who will know doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all times! But that's not all fokes here's the real block buster breach's your self you might want to sit down.

Mysterio: Spider-Man...Spider-Man real name is...Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker!

Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker!

Spider-Man: WHAT THE...

(Toby magire Spider-Man)