Sneak peek (Final)

(Finale clip: Mirror world)

3rd POV
(MCU universe)

Strange: give me the box.

Web warriors: no.

Soon the crew started to swing away but strange starts to catches them and sends them flying not before sending them into another reality....The mirror world.

The crew started to fall all the way as strange try's to catching them with the box, soon the box was knocked out Peter's (Tom) hand and was sent to Miles (spider verse) but he was hit by the train and then of his hand, strange try's to get the box but Silk webs it and it was back in the web warriors hands.

Ben: (gets on top) what is this place?

Strange: a mirror dimension, where I'm in control!

Peter (Tom) strange! Just stop can we plead just talk about this?!

Strange: don't you guys realize that in a multiverse there are infinite number of people who know Peter Parker is Spider-Man or a number of people who know who all of you really are and if that spell gets loses they are all coming here!

Peter (ps5): look strange we get! But we can't just send them back to die! Some of them didn't even deserve what happened to them!  There has to be another way!

Strange: it's there faith, and you can't them no matter you can change who they are.

Soon strange make a multiple trains causing the crew to go in circles.

Andrew: woah! Woah! What are you doing?!

Then they started to go...

Final clip ended!

A/n: there you guys go, the final clip for no way home, I will be honest, making these are so fun and I can't wait for you guys to see the whole thing unravel and we are 1000 views on this book and it's truly amazing of the love it gets, oh shit, i think I'm gonna cry right but I'll hold it in for you guys, and we are very close to 200 followers and if we can do that for Christmas it will be the best Christmas present ever, and I will do something very special for all of you. That's it for me, now I need to finish the prologue and Get this story to the stop, love you all and see you Thursday or Friday? Bye web warriors!!!