Sneak Peak (part 2)

(Clip 2: Peter ruins runes)

3rd POV
(MCU universe)

We see doctor strange floating in the air ready to cast a spell.

Strange: you ready?

Peter: I'm ready.

Strange: nice knowing you Spider-Man.

Peter: wait, what?

Strange: (starts casting the spell) the entire world is about to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

Peter: everyone? (Comes close to strange) uhh...can someone people still know?

Strange: that's not how the spell works.

(Quick question: if you were Peter, would you let strange finish the spell and let everyone include your love ones or break the universe?)

Peter: so my girlfriend is just going to forget everything we been through? I mean is she even going to be my girlfriend?

Strange: aright fine. (Cast another spell) Everyone is going to forget that your Spider-Man except your girlfriend.

Peter: (sigh with relief) thank you... (but realized sometimes else) oh my god Ned!

Strange: okay! Let's not change the parameters of this spell anymore while I'm...

Peter: Okay! I'm done, I'm done, I swear I'm done. (But still has guilt) but my aunt may should really...

(OH MY GOD PETER JUST SHUT UP!!!!)

Strange: (trying to focus) I told you...to...stop...talking!

Soon the spell was going crazy the entire room was going out of control, Peter and strange were hovering and...

End of clip...

A/n: okay guy's, the second clip of no way home, just in six days left the whole release of the movie and I will go non stop for this until it's over, so get ready on this story, because the universe is going to relied on the web warriors and soon Five brothers will soon hehe 😈 so that guy enjoys this second clip, the third clip will be out tomorrow and I want to make my Fourth clip but should I do a fifth clip? Idk, tell me want you want to see because we are the spider family, if you know what I mean, once again thank you guys and see you all tomorrow, bye!

(Just for fun)