friends with benefits !?!?😳

*at Levi's house*

y/n: i really don't deserve someone like you .

levi: why is that ?

y/n: you didn't have to fight like that for me...

levi: why not ? he was a total dick!

y/n: it was just really nice of you to do that..

levi: of course! it was worth it . *he says smiling*

* you leaned it to hug him but HE thought you were leaning in for a kiss...sooner or later y'all start to have a long make-out sesh , as he's kissing you he starts to grab your ass . you didn't want it to end until he grabs some handcuffs. *

y/n: what are you doing with those handcuffs ?

levi: just sit back ;) *he said with a wink*

*he starts to cuff your hands to the headboard as he is doing that , he starts to kiss you all the way down to your cl*t , he starts fingering you till you were moaning his name . *

levi: you've been a very bad girl huh ?

*you nod your head yes*

levi: you know what i do to bad girls ?

* you shook your head no*

levi: let me show you...

*he starts to lick your p*ssy non-stop , he stops to ask if you were okay with this . you nod your head yes . he asks if you were sure , and you said yes daddy . he goes back to what he was doing. *

* he uncuffs you from the head board , and lays you on your back and he unbuckles his pants and slides the tip in . *

y/n: OH FUCKK , JUST PUT IT IN!!!

levi: whats the magic words ?

y/n: plea-

*he slides his dick in your cl*t *

y/n: oh f-f-fuck yes ! do it l-l-like that!

* you start moaning reallllyy loud , until you get a call, LEVI ANSWERS IT*

levi: hello ?

y/n mom: oh yes hi hello , is y/n over there ?

levi: yeah , does she need to be home ?

y/n mom: yeah sorry, she has something to do in the morning...

levi: oh that is no problem , we were just having a little fun! *he winks*

y/n mom: oh haha , okay well take her home whenever you like , its a-okay !

levi: okay! bye y/n mom.

y/n mom: bye hun.

y/n: what did she say ?!?

levi: she said you needed to be home, but before morning time. she said i could take you home whenever i want.

y/n: i think she likes you !

levi: hopefully!

*you guys both get dress to take you home*

(LOL SORRY ITS SHORT , UM IM TRYING TO WORK ON THIS STORY MORE AND MORE I HOPE ITS GETTING BETTER!! )