sensitive. 🧍🏽‍♀️

(ONCE AGAIN LIKE I SAID BEFORE ...NONE OF THR TITLES MAYCH WITH WHATS GOING ON)

*at levis house*

y/n: hmmm , levi...

levi: yes?

y/n: would you still like me if i was a worm?

*levi shakes his head....levi: yes , you would be the cutest worm*

y/n: are you sure about that?

levi: yes , positive!

y/n: then why is buzzfeeds quizzes telling me otherwise?

levi: you're so silly ! dont listen to them.

y/n: but what if its true?!?

levi: its not.

y/n: hmm okay...

*two hours later*

levi: y/n

y/n: yes?

levi: why are there photos of you on a worm around my room?

y/n: see i told you! i knew you wouldn't like it.

levi: all of this? cause of buzzfeed?

y/n: mhm

levi: come here...

*you sat on levis lap*

levi: there is nothing that will make me stop liking you. you can be a worm , a dog , anything . ill still like you ! *he smiled*

*you hugged him close to his chest. he starts giving you forehead kisses*

*levi POV: i wish she could see how much i like her...shes amazing! her ex boyfriend messed her up. i dont know what she saw in him , she needs someone who is there for her...someone to care for her. i feel so bad , her mental health is really messed up , she doesnt feel like herself anymore. i really do like her......

levi and his friend talking... (lets call him mark idek..)

levi: ayo

mark: wasssuhh

(IM SORRY IDK HOW GUYS TALK SNSJSJ)

levi: idk if i told you about this one yet.

mark: new chick?

levi: you know it!

mark: lets meet at the skate park , tell me all about her!

levi: bet !

*at the skatepark*

mark: so tell me bout her!

levi: she is amazing ! she is pretty , smart , nice , shes just perfect ! shes gotta be the one..

mark: oh my manz a simp now?

levi: only for her...

mark: mm okay! have you ask her the question?

levi: nope! but we did express our feelings for each other, so i know for a fact she likes me.

mark: oh so there should be no problem asking her the question.

levi: but she has issues...its not a bad thing! i just dont want her feeling down on herself. she had a terrible boyfriend before...i dont want her to feel those feelings around me...

mark: maybe talk to her about it...

levi: ill try that..thanks bro.

(IM SORRY IF THIS WAS A CRINGY SCENE , IDK HOW BOYS TALK TO EACH OTHE)

twitter
—————-

aaniyah: who else feels like levi and y/n relationship is total shit lol?

barb4life678: agreed

ladytongue719: they are!

joystickq92: i hate them so much, they make my blood boil!

gorillaclit: dont talk shit about my bestfriends relationship, are you mad that your that in one? you may never get one , youre just obsess with sokka , an anime!!!

aaniyah: *responding to gorillaclit* atleast i wont get hurt! nd if you wanna talk shit to me! come say it to my face! im just saying my opinion...

—————————

y/n: oh now people are talking about us on twitter?

levi: they're jealous....just block them.

y/n: ok....
—————————-

at school

aaniyah: oh you guys actually showed up?

levi: leave us alone.

aaniyah: get out my way!

y/n: aye dont talk to him like that! who tf do you think you are ?

aaniyah: awww , you finally said something. just stay silent , you can't even back yourself up.

y/n: you must be real insecure!

aaniyah: babes, at least i dont look like that-

*you tackled her to the ground, but it all went out wrong. her friends started to stomp on you which led her to an escape. and she started to punch you leaving so much bruises on your body. levi grabbed you and ran!*

levi: are you ok?!? omg!

y/n: i think so, im sorry i thought i couldve fought her....

levi: its fine...i just want you to be okay.

y/n: thank you...

( OK THATS IT FOR NOW , IMMA WORK ON THE VINNIE FANFIC MORE NOW! I WAS JUST TRYNNA CATCH UP WITH THIS ONE)