fun. 💞

* recap: some weirdos recorded you and levi doing it by his bedroom window and the students still tease you about it..*

y/n: last night was so much fun , we should do that more often!

levi: yeah ! it was !

y/n: so , about yesterday. about how you said you liked me...did you really mean that ?

levi: of course i did ! with every part of my body . you are so special to me , ill do everything in my power to love and protect you. i really do love you..   y/n.

*you start to cry*

*levi comes up to you and hugs you*

*y/n mind: idk whats wrong with me , i havent felt this way in four years , hearing the words i love you for the first time in forever, felt really great! i just got a little emotional haha .*

y/n: thank you so much! you're everything ive ever wanted... you know...ever since i was with my ex ive always thought you would be better...

levi: oh really?

y/n: yeah..

*he starts to kiss you passionately * (pls no)

popular girl: andddd....CUT ! HAHAHAHAHAHA

*you and levi look very confused*

popular kids: oh , i might of recorded this whole thing...sending...to...y/n ex....HA!

levi: why do you guys hate us so much?!? we're very happy of what we are doing and are very aware of what we're saying. so go ahead , tell her ex all of our business, we dont care anymore . we are very tired of it! come on y/n !

*you and levi ran away from home and decided to take a short break/vacation from everyone. *

*you and him ran away to , paris ?!?! (first thing that came to mind lol)

*two weeks later , im very lazy*

*you and levi packing*

levi: you ready to go back ?

y/n: yep! come on , we can face this together.

*at school*
(aaniyah is the popular mean girl btw , aaniyah the church girl is very mean irl too , would not recommend 🙄)

aaniyah: omg , its you two again. finally had some faith to show up at school huh?

levi: yes ! we dont care what any of you think of us. we're happy!

aaniyah: gross.

*aaniyah walks away , she will be in the story later too , so keep her DISGUSTING name in mind *

y/n: that went well!

levi: yep-

"Y/N AND LEVI!!! OFFICE NOW!!!"

*you and levi walk into the office , you see you guys parents , the police and all teachers staring at you and levi...*

*it was dead silent for two minutes until everyone starts yelling at you guys all at once for leaving the state and not telling anyone where yall was going*

y/n: guys stop it!! its not his fault .... please listen to me...
it was all my fault....IM the one who agreed , im the one who is the "wh0r3" in this situation so please, punish me...not levi..

levi: thats really nice of you but..i suggested it...so it was all my fault...

y/n: wait how did you guys even know all this , you guys never noticed us till now ?!? how pathetic, i guess people were right...no one cares till you're gone.

* you wanted to run out the room and cry but they had security, so now everyone isstaring at you till AANIYAH COMES IN...LAUGHING*

levi: are you enjoying this ?!?

aaniyah: of course i am! i wonder who told them..

*you broke down crying...till you had the confidence to attack AANIYAH THE CHURCH GIRL.*

*you pulled her hair, pushed her to the ground . you had nun to do cu the security broke yall up*

levi: look , can you guys please let us go , i know we have made one mistake but dont put our life on the line . and why are you guys attacking us for leaving ,talk to the students who keep invading our privacy and keep calling us names...this is so unfair...

principal: you guys may leave...but i will call you up some time tomorrow...no you guys are not in trouble....

y/n: thank you...

levi: im so sorry that happened, you wanna hangout tonight. ill pay.

y/n: sure that would be great!

OK HII I DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE THESE LOL BUT SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT LOL , N BTW I LOVE AANIYAH THE CHURCH GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART <3