𝚃𝚊𝚐 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍: 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚇 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚇 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃

This one was requested by @_hannah_gonczy_ From TikTok

Hope you all enjoy! 

🔞Steve and Bucky like to share their stuff sometimes, even women!🔞

Zoe was the newest recruit to join. she was a very intelligent woman who loved to help others and her skill's in medicine and scientology made her a perfect candidate for a lab partner with Dr.Cho at the avengers compound. 

Zoe had soft sun kissed skin, dark brown hair and hazel eyes. she was average height about 5"4 roughly. She had a curve to her body which she was proud to show. She loved to have her hair in a French braid whenever she worked but Dr.Cho was always insistent on having it in a high bun as to not get hair anywhere while working.  

Zoe POV: 

I walked through the reception and slid my Id card into the slot and headed in to work on our most recent find. We had recently discovered a small hydra serum that they were trying to sneak into the borders, we didn't know 100% what it did yet but we took a guess at maybe another variant on the super soldier serum.  Since we had managed to Id some of its effects like muscle mass growth and increased bone  stability to help make the bones nearly impossible to break both Steve and Bucky had become curious. Helen said it was probably because of what hydra did to Bucky and that they where probably trying to understand what they where trying to do. Making a super soldier wasn't an easy project so it would be very complex and they surely would have made mistakes that could be traced. More of the hydra labs had been found of late with a ton of experimental notes along with several dead 'failed experiments'. Helen didn't let me study and dissect them in the morgue with her as Apparently I wasn't ready to handle it. 

I didn't mind. I took my seat at my desk and began to go through some of my notes and research that I had manage to dig up.  Even tho hydra were Evil they sure did have some impressive methods that I couldn't help but be fascinated with, Not the torturing or lab experiments but the actual scientific methods they used to get these results. 

"Hey Zoe" I turned to see Steve happy and smiling as content as ever. "hello Steve, how are you?" I had a crush on him but then again who wouldn't have a crush on Captain America. Even Helen had one for a little while. "I'm good thank you, Just wondered if you need any help with anything?" I smiled at him. "well how much do you know on blood cells and genetic manipulation?" his face went still and I laughed. "Uhm Well maybe not that but Like if you need coffee or snacks? I could do those runs for you?" He chuckled. I loved his laugh it was cute especially when he was nervous which wasn't that often actually.  "I would love a Coffee Please Steve If you don't mind. I couldn't get time to grab one this morning" he smiled "Right away doll" 

I turned away and blushed as he left. When he came back he had two coffees and sat down next to me and watched me work. "so this is the newest hydra experiment?" "uh huh! its fascinating! but they do lack some basic medical and genetics studies though"  He smiled "sorry I know I shouldn't be this interested in this  but it is cool to see how they have created this" 

"no no I get it. It helps to be interested and be more open about this kind of thing. It makes us all understand it better if you know all about it."  we both laughed as tony walked through the door. "hello Mr. Stark" "Zoe how many times have I said just call me Tony" I turned a bit red " I know sorry tony" "what brings you down to the labs tony?" Steve said.  "Well I have come down to invite Miss.Carnell and Dr.Cho to our little evening get together tonight. We're celebrating all of our recent success with the hydra labs!. Barton's Idea"  "I'd love to! I'll be sure to let Helen know about it!" 

Both Steve and tony left and I continued my work for a couple hours before getting a phone call from Helen. "Hiya Helen what's up?" "hi Zoe! Just wanted to let you know that I've been called in to the main S.H.E.I.L.D research facility for a while so I'm afraid you're on your own?" I smiled "Sure thing! yeah I can handle it!...I think...Don't Worry!" "well if you need anything call me okay?" "would you be staying there because of a certain scientologist would you?" I knew that Helen had been seeing one of the science team members at the main research centre and that she liked him. "no! We just happen to be working on the same project that's all!" We both laughed and ended the call. I must have been working for some time and not realised the time as Nat came down and tapped me on the shoulders. "OH GOD! NAT! you scared me!" she laughed and smiled. "well maybe if you get your head out of that computer I wouldn't have to come down and pry you away for the party!" she playfully smacked my arm as I shut down the computer and turned off all non essential equipment. "I'll be right up just let me go change. Can't go in my lab wear haha" "I have some spare dresses upstairs come on! you've missed Clint and tony trying to lift thor's hammer again!"