𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳-𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫/𝐎𝐅𝐂

Requested by: itz_blitz08 on TikTok

Valda was a thief. A good thief. She had been using her skills since she was 12. Unlike most thief's she wouldn't steal for no reason no. She was paid by others to steal set items that either had been stolen themselves or that belonged to someone close to that person. Think of it like a thief for hire. She was skilled and most people hired her and she would do it to help those in need but as she got older she learnt that just helping people wouldn't pay for food or water. So  she began to charge for her work. she would do charity cases if someone was desperate.

Valda never stayed in one place to long in asgard, moving from village to village she would work for a few weeks if not less then move on. Her slim frame allowed her to sneak by guards and climb high towers and walls without alarming others. She was pale skinned due to her work, she covered herself head to toe so no one would know who she was. very few people knew her real identity and they swore to never reveal her or they would have to face her for it. "ah my favourite lady!" The bartender smiled "Hello Isaac, any work?" she said as she slipped some money onto the counter and pointed for a drink. "Oh yes. I believe this one shall be very fetching for you miss." he handed the note to her and she gulped down her drink in one go and winked at the bartender. She unfolded the note once she was back at her little campsite .

The note read:

I have a job that will pay well I assure you.

There is an extremely valuable artefact in the royal palace. A small cylinder  like object with an imprint of a map around it.

The map is none of your concern however. I will pay handsomely for this item. 5000 should be enough of an offer for you. You will be paid once you have the item and meet us. merely write to the bartender should you be interested or not as I have not time to waste.

"hmp...sounds like a decent pay." she mumbled to herself. she wrote another smaller note and slowly walked back to the bar and gave it to Isaac and nodded to him before walking away leaving the bar in preparation for her new job.

Valda POV:

The royal palace...hmmm sounds like my idea of a challenge. I poked the fire with a smaller stick and sat back onto my bedroll. "I wonder what makes them want this artefact so badly" I shrugged my shoulders before closing my eyes for some rest. As the sun began to rest I woke up and grabbed my gear and met Isaac in the normal place near a back alley way near the bar. "They've accepted it. They sent a map and small layout of the palace for you" I smiled and took the note and went off to find a good hidden spot to change. Tucking my shoulder length hair into a bob before placing my hood over my face and hair, covering me completely should anyone see me. not that they have ever. The tight fitting grey and black cloth hugged my figure meaning that I wouldn't get snagged on anything. I placed a small dagger into my back pocket and another onto my boot. I rarely ever had to fight someone but I was always prepared. I normally would knock them out before anyone noticed. Quietly stepping out into the now growing moonlight I made my way towards the palace walls, checking the map and layout that I had been given. Alright lets do this.