𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚-(T'challa/OFC) A-O-B

Requested By: millyharris2013 on TikTok

"Lilly! Wake up! we're here!" I felt zander poke me in the ribs "ouch...Okay I'm awake jeeze.." me and zander were on our way to apply to help work in the kings palace. My brother was wanting  to work with the vibranium since he was 12. Zander was always fascinated by it me not so much. I was coming to work with Okoye since my mum knew hers and we had been friends for some time. "You excited?" he nudged me again "Yes you know I am. you don't need to keep repeating it zander" We laughed as we arrived in front of the main entrance. "OH MY GOD KING T'CHALLA IS HERE!!!" I immediately turned red as zander pointed out the window "Shhh! keep it down!" he laughed at me as we got up "Hey don't you have a thing for t'challa? I'm sure I remember you ogling over h- OUCH!" I smacked him "Shut up idiot!" "Nice to know you two haven't changed that much" Okoye said laughing "It's good to see you Okoye, how are you?" zander reached out a friendly handshake and smiled like an idiot as the king came over. "Ah Lilly? and Zander? yes?" he pointed to each of us and we both nodded "Yes my king. this is my little sister Lilly." something in the kings demeanour changed when he reached out to shake my hand. 

his nostrils flared, eye's darkened, turning an almost solid black. Most of the royal family where Alpha's and beta's not surprising really since they are royalty. "T'challa?" the queen mother spoke up "ah yes sorry, where was I?" Shuri smiled and gave me and Okoye that look. The 'we know' look.  As we all walk into the palace and talk about all the different things we are going to do and where we will be staying ect. "So Lilly you will be working with Okoye?" "Yes. I hope to one day become as good as her and help protect you and Wakanda my king" he smiled as zander went off ahead with Shuri talking about a whole bunch of gibberish. The queen mother had left leaving me, Okoye, the king and another guard that I didn't know the name of.  "Please Lilly call me by my name, the whole 'My King' gets annoying after a while" Okoye smiled at me nearly laughing her head off at how red I was "Of course my k- I mean T'challa" Okoye showed me to my room and was giggling the whole way. "will you ever stop laughing at me Okoye?" She pulled the door closed a little and spoke quietly "I will stop laughing when you stop turning as red as a tomato in front of the king. or until he makes a move one either way" she shrugged her shoulders and went to leave "What do you mean? Make a move? he's the king Okoye and I'm well...Me" she shook her head and walked off. 

A whole week had passed since me and zander first started working in the palace. It was truly amazing, zander loved it with all his tech stuff. Okoye personally trained me and showed me what being a royal guard meant. She wouldn't stop about T'challa, small comments whenever he would go pass or a giggle whenever T'challa would talk to me. "Ouch!" I felt a strong cramp in my gut which took me off guard causing me to fall flat on my ass when Okoye kicked my leg out from under me. She quickly walked over to check If I was okay "Lilly are you alright?" I took her hand as she helped me up "Yeah...I think I'm coming into heat soon" "Are you due?" I shook my head as another cramp came on but luckily she held me upright. "It's early" She had pure concern on her face as we made our way back to my room. "I didn't think this would come this soon or I would have told you and taken the time off"  she patted my back as I sat down onto my bed. "You know this means you have to stay in your room until it passes right?" "I know..." That's right folks. I'm the only Omega in my family. My dad was a Alpha but my mum was a Beta much like zander. Our family hadn't had an Omega for three generations. Worst part is that this means being locked up until the heat passes which could take up to two weeks if it was bad otherwise the other males would pick up my scent and try to 'Attract me' as my mother used to say. "Can you let Zander know. I don't want him thinking something is wrong or anything" she nodded and left the room. "OW! Son of a-" "Lilly? Lilly are you okay?" oh crap T'challa don't come in now! "I-I'm fine Agh!" I ran into the bathroom and rummaged through the cupboards trying to find painkillers to help reduce the discomfort. "Lilly? Are you decent?" when another wave of cramp hit me it was so intense  I hit the floor and curled up in a foetal position, not able to get a word out just whimpers which T'challa could no doubt hear by now. "Lilly I'm coming in!" he opened the bedroom door and headed over towards me. The second he saw me lying on the floor his pupils became larger and his soft brown eyes were now almost black, I could practically hear the low growl as he moved closer.  "Lilly you're..." "I-I know! Ahh" as almost in auto pilot he rushed over and scooped me up in his arms and sat me down on his lap, cradling me and rocking me back and forth. It was common for Alpha's to respond like this when an Omega or even sometimes a Beta is in pain from heat. Being close to them helps but not entirely. My body is burning with desire for much more than just cuddling. "Y-You shouldn't be in here T'Challa...It's-" "I wanted to see what had Okoye so wound up. I've been able to smell you from down the hall for day's but now hearing you like this...I had to check on you" he nuzzled into me causing me to almost purr into his chest. "I shouldn't be in here with you like this...I'm not-" "You never told me you were an Omega. In a matter of fact an unclaimed one too"  those words sent a hot pulse all the way down to my core making me have to bit back a whimper. "Why haven't you been claimed? You seem to be a perfect Omega and from what I can smell you will bare strong pup's one day" That did it. I couldn't hold back the moans as I ground myself into his lap, trying to relieve the pressure. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I shouldn't be in heat yet...Not for another two weeks at least!" I continued to whimper and could feel T'challa's member beginning to grow. " I knew the moment I smelt you the first time we met that you were the one that I wanted. Such a pretty Omega desperate for release..." I went from just whimpers into full on moaning as my body reacted to his words. his praise sent waves of electricity through me. "Would you like me to help you my little Omega? hmm?" his strong hands rubbed along my thighs as I looked deep into his lust filled eyes "Y-Yes...p-please..." the hand wandered further settling between my legs and moved into my core, slowly moving causing friction between my pant's sending me into a moaning mess "Tell me what you need Omega" he whispered into my ear as he kissed the side of my neck stopping at my scent gland. "P-Please...I need you to help me Alpha!" a low growl came from him as he pulled his hand away from my core and pulled me into a deep kiss.

We turned and I laid there on my back on the edge of the bed feeling completely exposed as if I was to be feasted upon by lions or a black panther in this case. he stripped himself down to nothing but his underwear and crawled on top of me kissing my body, slowly sliding my top up with his hands revealing my chest and exposing my red bra. "I like this colour on you. But I do not think we need this" I bit my lip and nodded as he pulled me up to a sitting position. I slid my top off and went to remove my bra but was stopped "Let me" he knelt down in between my legs as he kissed up my torso, slowly reaching around  to my bra and unclasping it. He took it and threw it over to where his clothes now lied. "Now lean back" I did as he instructed and laid back and lifted my hips as he pulled my underwear and trousers off of me, also throwing them over to the messy pile of clothes. "Such a wet Omega aren't you?" his hot breath swept over my core giving me shivers. he kissed my thighs making his way towards my core and then taking a deep breath in of my slick. "Mmmm such a delicious thing aren't you" His mouth darted out and went to work on circling my clit and slipping between my folds. "Oh god! T'Challa!" I felt him smile as he pushed his tongue inside of my core. "I want you to cum for me Lilly" he sucked on my clit as two fingers began pumping in and out of me "OH!! I'm gonna!-" "-Good girl come on cum" I felt my muscles lock up as I came harder then I had with any other person or even by my self. "Are you ready for the main course Omega?" I scooted up the bed as he climbed on the bed and lied onto his back. I felt my body's urge taking over so I removed his underwear as he lifted his hips to help me slide them down. Now both completely naked with his large, pulsing member dripping with pre-cum standing tall I quickly straddled him and gently slid my way down onto him. "Ah..Ohhh you're so..Big...Ahhh" once he was completely inside me I began to grind my hips around in circles sending T'Challa into a groaning mess as I had been in before. "Uhhh yes...Such a good Omega...mmmm" I shrieked as he grabbed my hips and began to bounce me up and down on his member. "I'm gonna cum again!" "Ahh Yes that's it cum with me Lilly...cum with your Alpha!" I felt his knot grow and my walls clenching down around it as I came. The pulsing of his seed filling me sent me over the edge once more as I fell onto his chest panting. Now locked together on top of him I smiled barely opening my eye's. "So...Um well this happened..." we both chuckled "Yes and I hope it will happen many more times" he said as he licked my scent gland on my neck making me moan into his neck. "I get a feeling it will....My king-Ow!" he slapped my ass and laughed "What was that for?" "I told you. Call me by my name. Or do I need to remind you Omega?" his member twitched inside of me and I felt the urge to move again "Um...Well I might need something to help me remember..." I said biting my lip. 

Almost as soon as his knot had gone down he rolled me over and bent me over on all fours and started pounding me from behind, filling me with more seed as I came screaming out his name. He bent down and swept my hair away from my neck and nibbled on the mark point of my neck "Be my Omega. My queen. My everything" "Y-Y-Yes...Please...make me yours" He kissed my neck shortly before biting down marking me as his. When  we could separate we laid there and cuddled for a while before he requested that I mark him as well. "You're lucky I was on the pill, otherwise your mother might not have approved of this" He smiled which made me light up inside. "don't worry we will have time for pups someday. And besides even if you weren't on protection and my mother didn't approve it wouldn't change a thing. I'd still love you" 

 ◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

I hope you guy's liked this one! I'm enjoying the A-O-B vibes at the moment I must say! 

Lemme know if you liked it down in the comments! and feel free to leave advice, request's or questions too!

I have lots of stories to catch up on and finish so it may be some time before I complete some of the request's that you guys give me so please don't think I'm ignoring you!

Thank you for being such a great community! 😘💕