Getting caught in the heat- LokiXReader-A.O.B-🔞SMUT🔞

Been a while since I did an A.O.B so here it is! 

***********************************************************************************************

Dust settled on the cold hard ground as me and the team slowly crept outside the possible HYDRA base. We had a lead from a former HYDRA scientist that SHEILD had managed to capture some time ago. Luckily the intel was a solid hit so far in regard to the security and number of guards outside, so it wasn't that hard to take them down.

"Hey Y/N, got any visuals at your end?" Nat spoke into my earpiece. I bit my lip as I slowly peeked my head around the small metal doorframe. "None at the moment...Hang on lemme get a closer look" "Just be careful Y/N"

A few carefully took steps and I was in some sort of small room covered with papers on the walls, blueprints, maps, various names and much more. "Nat...I think I've found something" "Okay hang in there, we're sending Bucky to you. Don't touch anything I mean it" "It was one time Nat!" I griped. "Yeah, and that one time could've been the last!" I just sighed. 'Yep, she's still pissed at me' if I'm honest I can't blame her. The last mission we went on I had one job. Copy and download the intel. Sounds easy right? Well, I accidentally fucked it up by triggering an alarm and nearly set off the self-destruct for the entire complex.

"Hey Pup" I turned to see Bucky casually walking in the room holding his rifle in his gloved hands. "Can you not call me that! It's really annoying!" He just smiled and went up to the computer and began to look through some of the plans on the wall to see what they could be linked to. "Any idea what all of this is Buck?" I questioned with a hint of a whine since I was curious. "Not sure. It could be some possible locations or names of people who work with HYDRA..." his voice slowly faded away. I had thought he had seen something on the monitor or maybe been trying to focus but was quickly proven wrong when he turned around, his eyes darkened, nostrils flaring as he held back a growl. "You need to get back to the jet Y/N" "What? No Nat said to- ""-Don't argue with me! Get your ass back to the jet now!" Tears sprang to my eyes. Bucky never spoke to me like that before and he sounded so pissed off and furious that I almost questioned if I had done something to upset him. The deep growl in his chest wasn't just an order it was an alpha command. Everything in my body screamed to obey his orders. "Fine. I'll go back to the fucking jet. Jerk..." I mumbled as I stormed out.

Stepping into the jet I threw myself down on one of the seats and sighed, my head in my hands, trying to calm myself. "Something wrong Pup?" 'Oh, I know that sarcastic tone' "Loki. No. Nothing wrong." I spat. He cocked his head and licked his lips with a smile. "Really? I think you have something on your mind" he sat down next to me. "Look it's nothing...Just Bucky being an asshole" he hummed and turned slightly towards me, brushing his knee on mine. "He got pissed of at me for no reason. He used a fucking alpha command to come back here for god's sake!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in the air, emphasising how annoyed I truly was. Loki just chuckled. "What's so funny?" he bit his lip before standing up in front of me. "The soldier has good reason to send you back here Y/N"

Now growing frustrated again, I stood up and was mere centimetres from Loki. "Don't be an asshole Loki, just tell me!" "Oh, dear pup. You'll find out soon enough on your own" just then the team all came onto the jet and got prepped to go back to base. I could sense that something was off with the team. 'Whatever upset Bucky is doing the same to the rest of the team'

Back home was still filled with some form of tension. 'Seriously what the fuck guys?' as soon as we got out of the meeting with Fury on recapping the mission, I said nothing to anyone and just went into my room and stripped off my gear, tossing it onto the floor deciding to clear it up later. A thundering knock came from my door. luckily, I had thrown on my pyjamas in time to answer it. "Steve? Nat? what're doing here?" both of them looked to one another. "We wanted to apologise for earlier. And for how things went with Bucky." Oh, I wanted to tear into them and tell them how pissed off I was, but I decided to hear them out. "Just explain to me What the hell did I do to irritate Bucky so much to use a Fucking alpha command?!" I snapped. Steve's shoulders stiffened up. I knew he hated swearing and I never did it a lot in front of him like this before however something had just shifted in me, leaving with me little to no filter on what I said. "Watch your language Y/N. We're trying to explain it to you" Steve's demeanour had changed; he was angry but was holding back.