6 PM (Dom Spencer)

Warnings: Fingering, oral sex (female receiving), mild exhibition (phone), cursing

Word count: 2.1k

Coming home to Spencer was objectively the best part of my day. The annoyances and the stress all melted away as soon as my key turned the lock, knowing he was on the other side of the door.

I twisted my key in the door and was surprised when it opened before I could even fully twist the knob. I looked up to see my handsome man standing in the doorway with a hungry look in his hooded eyes.
I grinned and stepped inside, expecting to be welcomed home with kisses and a 'How was your day?'. What I was welcomed with was far from it.

Spencer's hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside, closing the door quickly behind me before flattening my back against it, caging me with his body.

"I've been waiting for you," he breathed. His knuckles slowly brushed the side of my face.
Once my brain caught up to my body, my eyes searched his and found a dark hunger that made my heartbeat pound in the junction of my thighs.
"I'm sorry-"
"I don't like to be kept waiting," he said. His tone was playful, but paired with the look in his eyes I knew better than to think he was joking. That didn't stop me from plastering a wicked grin on my face, though. "In that case, I'm really sorry."
My hands snaked around his waist, forming fists in the material of his shirt, pulling it taut around his torso.
Our lips crashed together, his impatient hunger heating the space between us. I teased him with a quick sweep of my tongue across his bottom lip before pulling my head back when he leaned forward. I smiled against his lips, but was quickly made aware of the severity of my mistake.
One hand skated up and over my chest, resting on my collarbone while the other flexed around my hip. He raked my bottom lip between his teeth, biting down harder as the plump skin dragged between them. A whimper escaped my throat, the mix of pain and pleasure creating a pool of heat low in my belly.
He rolled his hips forward slightly, alerting me to the presence of the bulge growing in his pants.
A hungry moan left my lips and spilled into his mouth, fueling the fire burning between us. His hands flew to my hair, lacing his fingers through and grabbing a fistful in one while the other pulled me impossibly closer by the nape of my neck.

The shrill cry of his phone ringing cut through the electric charge in the air, ruining a perfectly good moment. He pulled away from me, leaving me breathless as he casually walked away to answer. I swiped my thumb across my bruised lip and inspected it for blood before trying to read his body language from across the room to determine if he'd be swept away for a case or not.
I huffed and smoothed my dress, making my way over to him. He paced around the living room, his eyes darting left and right, processing and figuring. He looked so cute when he was concentrating. What a shame it would be if someone were to... distract him.

I plopped down on the couch and bent over to start unbuckling the strap around my ankle. Spencer waving caught my attention from my peripheral. He covered the bottom half for a second and tilted the phone away from him for a moment. "Leave them on," he whispered.

Oh?

A wicked grin spread across my lips as he rambled on about some gory happenings in a city a few towns over. I sauntered over and stood in front of him, sure to make heavy enough eye contact for him to furrow his brow before I dropped to my knees.
He shot me a warning look that I promptly ignored, running my hands up his legs to the front of his thighs. I palmed him through the fabric of his pants, looking up through my lashes to see his jaw clenched and his fist coming up to cover his mouth, biting a knuckle.
My hand wandered, pawing coyly until I felt him harden under my touch.
"Yeah, mhm. Okay-"
I began unbuttoning his pants, humming to myself as his hand came down and closed around my wrist. He looked genuinely shocked at my behavior. Served him right for earlier.
Unphased, I used my other hand to pick up where the other left off.
"Alright, thanks." He tapped the screen and looked down at me, his eyebrows raised.
I grinned and stood up, dusting off my knees.
"You almost made me hang up on my boss!"
"Hmm, Emily would have understood." I pressed a quick kiss to his lips and patted him through his pants.
I turned to walk towards the kitchen, leaving him standing there with a half-hard cock and his jaw on the ground.