Lesson Learned (Dom Spencer)

Summary: Curiosity killed the cat, and the tail end of a cat and mouse with Spencer might just be the satisfaction to bring you back to life.

Content Warning: Masturbation (female), Dom! Spencer, bondage, mention of impact play, penetrative sex, cursing, teasing, punishment, overstimulation (mild), degradation, use of sex toys, aftercare

Word Count: 2.6k

My mother always told me 'curiosity killed the cat'. She usually said it to keep my nose out of her grown-up conversations or out of her closet around Christmas time.

What she didn't know, or had chosen not to tell me, was that satisfaction is what brought the cat back to life.

If curiosity was to be my demise, then my glutton for punishment could simply be considered an attempt at resuscitation.

I put on my best pair of puppy eyes and laid it on thick.

"Please?" I whined, "I just wanna try something. I saw it in a movie and it looked really fun!"

His eyes searched my face. "A movie?" Spencer asked dubiously.

I nodded quickly. It wasn't an immediate no, which was promising. I took his hand and coaxed him gently to the chair by the small table in the bedroom. There had been many a night where I'd been taken over his knee while he sat in this same chair. I'd become familiar with and quite fond of the markings in the old wood of the legs had earned over time.

He followed behind me hesitantly and plopped down in the chair. I gave him a quick smile and went to retrieve the red rope he kept in the closet.

His brows furrowed but he remained quiet as he watched me disappear behind him.

I worked quickly to tie his wrists together, weaving the rope around the pillars of the chair.

"What movie did you see this in?" he asked, craning his neck to see me.

"Uhhh, you know the name escapes me right now, actually."

I circled back around to take a look at my handiwork. I nodded, satisfied and met his eyes.

His eyes were dark- a doubtful look etched into his features.

A smile crept across my lips and spread to my entire face. This was the best idea I'd had in a while.

"Wh-"

"Shhh, shh, it's gonna be great."

***

I felt his eyes follow me around the room, my ears burning like that old urban legend.

I grabbed the small vibrator from our bedside table and tossed it on the bed before meeting his eyes.

He shook his head slowly, almost imperceptibly, warning me.

I shrugged and padded to the dresser, rummaging through my bottom drawer for my old friend.

I produced the velvet pouch from its hiding place under old sweats and unzipped it, dramatically revealing the silicone length like a sword.

I placed it on the bed before throwing a glance towards Spencer, tied to the chair with nowhere to go. Normally when he was in the chair, I was strewn across his lap earning bruises or making myself useful with my mouth, but tonight was different.

I climbed up on the bed and situated myself so I was directly in front of him. I fluffed pillows behind me, piling them to create a prop for my back. I leaned against them, shimmying my shoulders as I stared down the barrel of the loaded gun that was his line of sight.