1.

I've been attending the Chelsea's game since I can remember, I did initially attend them because it is the team my entire family supports, but later on also because both my best friends, Mason Mount and Declan Rice were players of the academy, therefore every single pro team game we were watching together from the cabin my family owned in the stadium.

We were always together since day one, so you can imagine that when Declan transferred academy's we thought it was the end of the world.

It wasn't. Our friendship stayed the same as always, actually it made us closer. We all wanted to be together at all times and Mason was with me 24/7 so we say that it was not the worst thing like we thought.

I always thought I would become a lawyer or a doctor like my parents but growing up surrounded by football and workouts changed my mind pretty quickly. So here I am, fitness coach of the National Team as well as being considered one of the best in the country which lead me to have a pretty big following on social media.

You're probably asking, why don't you work for Chelsea if you have all the background history with it.

The answer is quite selfish and unprofessional from my side: Mason. I know how football works and I know he might not be playing in the team in a few years and I want to be able to publicly support him like I always did and working at Chelsea that wouldn't be possible.

Trust me, when Declan made his debut at West Ham I was almost having a heart attack in the stands while Mason had to be watching it from home because of his position. So no, I don't want to lose this "privilege" and also, I'm lucky enough to be 21 and not in need of this extra money and I don't mean I use my family money, but my own.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a good relationship with the entire team, I know everyone from staff members to players, so I'm always at the games as well as in the get together's the team does. Just like right now.

- My favorite duo is here! - Jorginho said and me and Mason posed together making everyone laugh

- I didn't miss you two - Pulisic said and I took my middle finger out pointing in his direction

- You're a terrible liar - I said smiling - I'm glad you guys decided to win yesterday.

- That's what I've been listening to since I arrived - Mason said and I rolled my eyes

- Mate, you guys tied with them the last time - I said rolling my eyes at my best friend

- Anyway, Hailey this is Thiago Silva, Hakim Ziyech and the Germans Timo Werner and Kai Havertz - Tammy introduced them to me - Boys, this is Hailey, Mason's best friend, our mascot and as an England player, the devil.

- Call me devil one more time and your workout in the Nations League is going to be the hardest one - I said and he put his hand in surrender - But hi nice to meet you all.

- No one complains about her - Ben defended me and I smiled

- That's why you're my favorite - I said and Mason gasped

- Excuse me? - He said and I smiled ironically- You almost burned my kitchen down today Mount - I said

- We know where to not leave Mason now. - Timo said hugging me and I nodded

- But nice to meet you - Kai - who seemed the shyest of the newer players - said hugging me after the other three had done it and I smiled nodding.