12.

The Nations League round was over and I was finally back in London but this time I didn't feel all the concern or pressure I did the last time. This time I felt excited, I don't know why, I certainly didn't expect to miss Kai as much as I did but here I am.

Suddenly the teasing of the squad didn't seem crazy anymore just something I wasn't ready to see or accept before but now I can understand why I want to be doing absolutely anything along the German footballer, trust me, I don't think there was one single day the two of us didn't FaceTime while we were apart and I'm terrified to be feeling something completely different from whatever he is.

Probably why I've been standing inside my car outside his house for all this time. Pathetic I know.

- I brought food - I entered his kitchen since I've had let myself into his house

- Thank God - He said coming inside the kitchen - I missed you - He said hugging me tightly and placing his head on the crock of my neck.

- I missed you too, still want to send Low to hell tho - I said and he laughed looking at me but not letting go of my waist

- You're coming to our next game right? - He asked and I nodded since I've been lacking my presence on the blue's stands - Great - He said kissing my forehead

Hold it together Hailey.

- So, how was it with your family? - I asked since the one day we didn't talk to him was when he was visiting his family for obvious reasons.

- Pretty good, always sad to leave but they said they would be coming here soon. By the way my family might have meeting you in their agenda - He said making me raise an eyebrow to him - What? I talked about you.

- Jeez Kai, please tell me at least you didn't say anything bad - I asked knowing my bickering with him and the boys could be considered too much for some people

- As if there was anything bad to say, now come on, avengers is about to start - He said pulling me by the waist to rest my head on his chest

It didn't take me long to fall asleep, that was a common thing to happen to me after National break, didn't matter which one I was always exhausted, this one clearly didn't go any different and Kai certainly made it easy by caressing my hair which is one of the top 3 things to do when you want me to fall asleep.

I'd freak out of my surroundings if I wasn't in one of Kai's guest bedrooms, one that I helped him to decorate, now why the footballer placed me here instead of waking me up is something I don't know but also am not caring at this moment since I needed that sleep.

Let me tell you, getting up from this bed wasn't the easiest thing but I also needed food so that was my priority at the moment since finding Kai wasn't that heard considering walking a little down the hall you could hear him speaking while playing what I suppose is COD and if he's playing with his chelsea teammates then I know Mason is playing unless Chloe made a miracle.

I quickly took some crackers from the pantry and some cream cheese and regular cheese to go with and started to go through my instagram and text messages since apparently I've been MIA to a lot of my friends and we had a hang out in a few weeks when everyone would be in town.

the trio 

DecHailesMase

Hailes:"You guys are going to be able to go out with everyone, right?"

Mase:
"Yeah, 100%"

Dec:

"Is that even a question?" Can't wait to see what craziness is going to be this time"

Mase:

"What you guys doing?"

Dec:
"Hanging with Lauren."

Mase:
"Hanging with Chloe, where are u H?"

Hailes:

"At Kai's. And don't even start."

Dec:
"ooh, let's let the soon to be couple be"

Mase:
"Don't do anything we wouldn't do"

Hailes:

"I hate you guys."

- Hey, when did you wake up? - I heard Kai ask placing a kiss on my head

- A few minutes ago - I shrugged - Thanks for not waking me up

- You looked tired as hell - He said and I agreed while he pulled me out of the barstool making me confused

- Kai - I said losing my balance but not falling since he was holding me - What? - I asked seeing him stare at me

- Questioning myself if I should do something - He said

- The best way of knowing if you should is by trying whatever it is - I said and soon enough I was pulled closer to him and our lips were connected making me surprised but not for long since he was quick to intensify the kiss.

- So, should I've done it? - He asked smiling at me and I nodded

- Absolutely yes - I said back before pulling him to another one of many kissed we would share that night.